Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Nanny Search

Hey all, 

It is looking like work schedules are not going to work out as well as we hoped. So we are looking for a Nanny. Our family is not around and we do not know anyone in the area.. Can you please suggest the steps that you took? Or that people have suggested you!

Thanks everyone~ right now i'm thinking i'll just stop paying my bills and stay home! hahaha. (i wish) but.. just in case DH does not go for that plan, anything would help!    

Ali Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Nanny Search

• ~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• I heard good things about sittercity.com. Also, your local yahoo moms group could be a great resource
    And then there were three...

• Loading the player...
  • imageJennaNAaron:

This!  We've had good luck with both!

DD(7), DS(4.5), DS(2.5), DS(baby)
  • We were hoping to get a referral from someone, so I told everyone I talked with doctor, realtor, friends, Facebook, etc that we were looking. Nothing came of that so my DH looked on Craigslist and found a posting he really liked. I was nervous about it, but she has turned out to be amazing! Interviewing her and seeing her interact with my LO were helpful, but her references sealed the deal!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"