February 2013 Moms

Cranberry sauce....(random)

I'm having a major craving for the jellied cranberry sauce that comes in a can.  I'm seriously contemplating driving to the store and buying some...and attempting to eat the whole can.  Someone please tell me that this is a bad idea!! lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cranberry sauce....(random)

• hahaha. This is funny I talking on the phone to my sister about how bad I want jellied cranberry sauce!
  • It makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one!! haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh...this is the reason I am MOST excited about Thanksgiving! I have been craving it like crazy!!!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• I almost bought a can at the grocery store yesterday for that exact purpose! :P

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• sounds so yummy. I'm going to try and wait for Thanksgiving, I sure hope my family knows pregnant women go first.
    imageimage
    Me:32 DH:33 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
    Mommy Graphics
  • I've been craving all things Thanksgiving, and we've already had mini Thanksgiving dinner 3 times, and every time I dive into the cranberry sauce! Yum.
  • this is why im looking forward to thanksgiving as well. ive been craving cranberry sauce for a few weeks now it wont go away!
  • Well I just ate a whole box of Velveeta shells for dinner, so I'm not one to tell you what to eat haha

I could eat the cranberry sauce in a can if it didn't look like the can when it came out.  I'd have to mess it up and chop it into little pieces.  I'm really strange like that. 

DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • yummm, my favorite part of thanksgiving! Well one of them anyway.... :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a serious cranberry sauce problem. I have (when not pregnant) been known to sit on the couch with the can and a spoon and have my way with it.  I've never finished a whole can, but I was never pregnant before!  haha.  We haven't gotten to this point yet, but I can see it happening soon.  Embarrassed

• You all made me feel better about my craving!!  I'm gonna have to be honest, I drove to the store last night and bought a can and then went ahead and ate 1/3 of it by myself.  Embarrassed  It was just as amazing as I imagined it would be!!  I convinced myself that since it was cranberries, it was really good for me....HA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"