Georgia Babies
Options

Advice on daycare or nanny share?

Does anyone know the price range for a daycare  or nanny in the Altanta buck head/dunwoody area for a 3 month old?

Re: Advice on daycare or nanny share?

• Options
    Daycare for my one year old in the dunwoody area was $1260 at a reputable school.  I think for infants it was about $1400 at the school.  For an infant, I have seen prices range anywhere from 800 - 1500 in daycare centers in this area.  Home and private daycares are considerably cheaper.  Nanny for an infant is probably anywhere around $12 - $15/hr.  I currently found a great nanny on care.com for $10/ hr for my son, who just turned two. Hope this info helps..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I own Your Happy Nest nanny agency and would be happy to give you advice on hiring a nanny.  Nannies in Atlanta typically make in the $13-18/hr range.  For a nanny share you would split that cost with the other family.  If you are interested in the nanny route, I'd love to help you in your search.  My web site is www.yourhappynest.com.

Thanks!

Bayly

404-545-3200 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This helps a lot! I'm 7 months pregnant and planning on going back to work when my baby is 3 months, people tell me I should start lookin now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"