December 2011 Moms
Options

Furby for Christmas?!

How crazy would it be to get our 1 year old a Furby for Christmas? M is obsessed when we see them in the store or on TV. I had her on my lap last weekend while FI's youngest sister was showing me the TRU toy catalog and all of a sudden she lunged across us and pointed squarely to the 2"x2" Furby advertisement in the bottom corner of the page... so now FI is convinced we need to get her one.

I mean it's a Furby! I feel like if we did it then we would be indulging my and FI's desire for one more than anything lol after all we loved our Furby's when we were little! But I do think it will entertain M, plus they're so fluffy!

WWYD?

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Furby for Christmas?!

• Options
    My 2 yr old found my old furby at my grandmas house and has been obsessed. So she bought him one for Christmas that he hasn't got yet, obviously. My LO was initially scared of hers, but will carry it around now. I say do what you want. Who cares if its not an 'educational' toy or whatever. Sometimes they need things just because they are fun! Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is no way I'm buying one of those and definitely not for a 1 year old. I had one when I was younger and started hating it as soon as it wouldn't shut up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Furbies creep me out!!!
  • Options

imagejas9210:
    Furbies creep me out!!!

I have an ET Furby (that I got from the Universal theme park)... even creepier!!

I also still have my original Furby (and they can converse with each other), but ET is definitely creepier.

• Options
    Furbies freak me out too. But hey, if she likes it, buy it! 
  • Options
    I bet my LO would love a furby...she just discovered my humming/swaying Gizmo doll and loves that.   But I don't feel like spending $50+ on one, especially when I've already bought her a bunch of other stuff.
    ~*Kimberly*~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"