Illinois Babies

Resources for finding home day in Chicago?

Hello - I will be a first time mom in the spring and my husband and I are starting to look for home day care options.  We live around the West Town / Noble Square/ Wicker Park area.   My friend used a home day care in the area so we are going to check that out but I was hoping to see a couple for comparison sake.  We can't find any central place to find home day care options.  It all seems to be referral based.  Does anyone know of a home day care resource that we could check out?  Or - does anyone know of any options in my area?  

Thanks!!! 

Re: Resources for finding home day in Chicago?

• I actually do home-daycare and will be looking for 1 LO to join us in the spring/summer.   We live in Northcenter.  Feel free to PM me if you want more information.

Other than that, you might check out NPN there should be plenty of listings on there.   

• Hi there - thanks for the post!  Looks like our timing is off, we won't need care until late summer.  Plus we work in the loop and southside so Northcenter would be tough.  We used to live up there - love the area! 

thanks for the recommendation re: NPN!

• Loading the player...
  • imageEMLDF:

Hi there - thanks for the post!  Looks like our timing is off, we won't need care until late summer.  Plus we work in the loop and southside so Northcenter would be tough.  We used to live up there - love the area! 

thanks for the recommendation re: NPN!

Anytime!  Best of luck to you! 

• hello- I am a new mom and live in lakeview- I saw your post about starting a home daycare... i would love some more information.

hope to hear from you soon,

Alejandra

alej.ptatc@gmail.com   (i have never posted to BC before, so i'm not sure how to go about this... hope this is ok.) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"