Detroit Babies

Livonia Mom

Hi my name is Jennifer and I live in Livonia,MI. I'm looking for other Livonia area moms to converse with. I don't have any attached mom friends out here and the friends  I do have are single and do not have kids. Looking foward to talking to you all.
image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Livonia Mom

• Hi!! Let's have coffee after the movie on Tuesday! AMC20 Livonia(haggerty and 7 mile) are having a "stroller movie" tomorrow. I'll be the one with a bright green umbrella stroller and a busy one year old girl.
    Aleksandra
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi there Jennifer -

Am from Northville and in the same boat as you are. We are expecting our first and I'd love to get to be friends with other new moms. None of my friends are.

Let me know. I have a full time job and would love to meet you this weekend or Monday evening (9/10) if you have time.

Looking forward ... S

• Loading the player...
  • Hi Jennifer!

I am Tiffany & I am from Livonia. I don't have children yet, but I am 28 weeks along..So she will be here soon! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi Jennifer,
    I am not a mom, but me and my hubby are a young married couple in livonia TTC. Would love a new friend in the area!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"