Single Parents
Options

great news singles!

so my best friend in the whole wide world told me he want to be "daddy"  and get married asap even though he is not the father :) so happy i finally found some one that loves my baby the way i do!  i couldnt imagine being married too a better man<3

<b>edited by:</b> mercyholmes at 8:19 PM (GMT -6) on Sat, Nov 24 2012

never mind ladies.  didnt work out.  single 19 pregnant no job and no insurace.  woot what a life.  ill figure it out

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: great news singles!

• Options
    congrats Drinks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageAriana2O11:
    congrats Drinks

thank you and what a cute little one you have there

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congats :]
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagetifanico:

Wait what???

I second this.

It's stupid to marry anyone just because you're pregnant. But it's really stupid to marry someone who you aren't even dating just because you think your baby needs a father.

Don't jump into anything.

• Options

imagetifanico:
    Now I remember why I stopped posting on this board. Really? I cannot believe people are congratulated her!!

I need a new board.  some of the recent posts have my eyes rolling!  I dont post much but now i know why all the regulars have disapeared

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Uh - this is America. You aren't going to be stoned in the streets for being a single parent. 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options

imagetifanico:
    Now I remember why I stopped posting on this board. Really? I cannot believe people are congratulated her!!

I agree.

"Before cancer I just lived, now I LIVESTRONG"- Lance Armstrong. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I gave her a congrats because it seemed like that's what she was looking for and I was humoring her. I actually thought it was MUD.
  • Options

imagemercyholmes:
    so my best friend in the whole wide world told me he want to be "daddy"  and get married asap even though he is not the father :) so happy i finally found some one that loves my baby the way i do!  i couldnt imagine being married too a better man<3

Just to give you another view of how this situation could ultimately turn out...

My DH was that guy who married the pregnant girl he wasn't dating so the child would not be "fatherless."  That marriage lasted about a year and then she ran off with another guy.  They got divorced and then he met me.  We sued her for custody of the child and won.  Him not being the "biological father" did not make a difference.  So now the child does have an amazing father, but the mom now only sees the child every month or so.  So think about this before you start having people sign your child's birth certificate.  He doesn't just stop being the "daddy" if you decide you don't want him to be anymore.

• Options
    Haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"