Northern California Babies
Options

Sharing an au pair starting ~ June 2013? (Russian Hill)

I would love to have the personal attention of an au pair, but we can't afford one on our own. Would anyone be interested in sharing the cost who lives near Russian Hill?

We have a small condo but would rent him/her a small studio nearby and then pay a little extra for dinner (breakfast and lunch would be available at our place). 

Studio cost is ~$1500/month and an average au pair would be ~$1600/month ($400/wk) so $3100 / 2 families = $1550 each for infant childcare which is pretty good for the city. I might advocate for an extra $100 per month ($50 each family) for an activities fund. We would need a one year commitment, so I'd like to meet a couple of times to get comfortable with one another. 

Please let me know if you're interested.  Thanks :)

Re: Sharing an au pair starting ~ June 2013? (Russian Hill)

• Options
    Wanted to add, our baby would be about three months old at that point
  • Options

This sounds like a great option for child care. My husband and I would also love an au pair, but can't afford one on our own. We currently live in North Beach, but are very close to transportation and can easily get to Russian Hill. We are expecting our first in January, but have not been able to secure a day care.

We are definitely interested in meeting up to talk about possible au pair sharing in more detail. Please let us know if you have any availability over the next few weeks.

Thank you,

Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"