Snarky and T-TTC

Commericals I hate

Saturday night rant:

I don't know about you guys, but I have a serious hate on for a Carter's commercial that seems to be playing constantly! It's the one where the little girl talks about being born on a cold September night and how special it was for her parents as she grew up... how "I became yours and you became mine".

Sometimes I feel like it plays just to spite me, lol.

30 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 
DH 32yrs & healthy
*unexplained infertility* 

Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
  • Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
  • IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
  • IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
  • IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
  • IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
  • IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! 21 embryos on day 3. Embryos deteriorated quickly. ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.

Reserved a semi-known proven donor in August .

Waiting for consult/screening and protocols with estimated fresh cycle timing in October

Re: Commericals I hate

• I haven't seen it, but I know what you mean. It's like the universe is trying to make you cry with these adorable inyourface reminders!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see what you are saying. I get the concept but it is also irritating to be bombarded by all this baby stuff. 

I absolutely cannot stand the eTrade commercials with the annoying talking baby. Since the first one aired, it has made me want to scratch my eyes out. It makes me want to shut down my eTrade account. I don't get why they are still making them.

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't seen it, but it sounds hideous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"