3rd Trimester
Options

31 weeks with pink tinged spotting-

Well I currently on hold with my midwife's office, I figured I would type up a post. I am 31 weeks and had a few contractions yesterday, well this morning I woke up and went to pee and it was pink tinged on the toilet paper. Never had this happen before- I also have Gestational diabetes so I don't know if that has anything to do with this or not- also a first for me as well. 

I am still having menstrual styled mini-cramps- you know the stabbing feelings in your cervix. Hopefully its nothing.....Still on hold...

Me- 29 DH- 37 DD1- 9 DD2- 23 months DD3 due 1/5/13 pregnancy due date

Re: 31 weeks with pink tinged spotting-

• Options
    Sounds like your mucus plug... Could be NBD, but good thing you're on with the midwife. It's still early for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would not worry about it at all.  Your cervix is super sensitive right now and it could be from there.  Unless you have drops of blood on the TP when you wipe, I wouldnt freak out. 

My OB told me everything is super sensitive.  Even my moles and beauty marks are wierd looking right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It may be a polyp, which are completely harmless.  I have one.  You may want to ask your mid-wife about that also. 
  • Options
    I had some BH contractions the other night for a few hours, accompanied by pink tinged mucous discharge. I called my OB the next day, he told me to rest & if the contractions came back then I needed to head into L&D to be monitored. Thankfully the BH didn't come back. So it's not always something to be concerned about. Good Luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well I am having active contractions - PTL - on bed rest  until next Wednesday when I have my usual appointment. I figured at most it was a UTI :/

Me- 29 DH- 37 DD1- 9 DD2- 23 months DD3 due 1/5/13 pregnancy due date
  • Options
    imagecyjoi83:

Well I am having active contractions - PTL - on bed rest  until next Wednesday when I have my usual appointment. I figured at most it was a UTI :/

I'm sorry. :( I take it you were dilating? Did they give you anything to stop the contractions? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"