Alabama Babies
Options

Anyone know of a good OB in Birmingham

I just found out a week ago i was pregnant and i havent even contacted a doctor yet

anyone know of a good doctor to got o during pregnancy in Bimringham

thank you so much for the help

Re: Anyone know of a good OB in Birmingham

• Options
    dr carol swindle with henderson and walton at st vincents downtown
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I use Dan Hudson at Henderson Walton at St Vincent's downtown. He delivered both of my girls and I love him!
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i use Birmingham OBGYN. i love all the doctors there but my Dr is Dr Przybysz and i LOVE her. She delivered my first and will with # 2. There at St Vincents downtown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I use Dr. Sabrina Wyatt at UAB Women's and Infants'.  She is awesome, extremely patient, and answers every question.  Plus UAB just opened their new Women's and Infants' facility so it's brand new (and fabulous!).  I get my ultrasounds done and walk across the hall to her office for the dr appointment
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was using Dr. Wendy Gregory before I moved & I really liked her. She is with Sparks & Favor at Brookwood.
    photo ace8d139-7c4d-4c1f-a47b-ae0428f393a6_zps45c1b657.jpg

• Options

Hi! Thanks for this, I'm shopping for one as well, but because I just fired mine  https://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/10122012-week-15-im-firing-my-ob/

Good luck!

• Options

imageAuburnGirlSC:
    Dr. Cynthia Jones at Brookwood is fabulous. I followed her when she moved from St. Vincent's!

My best friend used Dr. Jones when she was at St. Vincent's and she had one of the most horrible deliveries I have ever heard of in my life.  It could have all been avoided if Dr. Jones would have done her job when my friend continued to go into the office the week before because of problems and Dr. Jones brushed her off.  She literally almost died, and when she went for her post partum check, Dr. Jones didn't even remember her or the delivery.  Stay away!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Options
    I use Dr, Straughn at Brookwood. Had my first there and getting ready to deliver number 2 there. Awesome nursing staff and hospital. Dr. Heidi never pushes me to do anything I am uncomfortable with and ALWAYS takes her time with me! Use her if you can!
  • Options
    Up until I moved to Montgomery I used Dr. James L. Head at Shelby OBGYN at Shelby Baptist Medical Center. He is really fabulous and has a really good sense of humor..helps make things not so awkward!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"