Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  When will you start decorating for Christmas / the holidays?  Do you decorate for other seasonal or religious holidays? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options

1. How are you?  Good - sleepy. stay up way to late watching the election results.

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?   Highlight - bought a washer/dryer for our new home!  Went to a Butler basketball game.  Lowlight - nada

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Not too much going on.  Packing some more

4.. When will you start decorating for Christmas / the holidays? Do you decorate for other seasonal or religious holidays? Well, since I'll have a new house next week, I'll start decorating for Christmas as soon as I get decorations.  I'll probably put the Christmas tree up around Thanksgiving.  I'm assuming I'll decorate for Halloween.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options

1. How are you? - Good!

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? - We moved into our new house over the weekend!

Lowlight - Overwhelmed by how much there is still left to do. 

3. What are you looking forward to this week? - My parents have been here all week helping out and my ILs came for a day as well.  I love having family around!

4. When will you start decorating for Christmas / the holidays? Do you decorate for other seasonal or religious holidays? - I always wait until December 1st to put up Christmas decorations.  I'm still not sure what we'll do about a tree this year - I'm afraid Eli would try to pull the tree down or eat the ornaments.  We haven't really decorated for any other holidays before, but I'd kind of like to.  I've got a friend who changes her whole house up for each and every holiday - St. Patrick's, Easter, 4th of July, etc.  I don't know if I have that level of dedication!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you? Blah! Seriously doubting if I can do the whole newborn thing again...

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: my church threw a neighborhood block party for a lower income area in our town.  The kids had a great time.  Lowlight: Time change, problem for me not DD

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? DH and I are going to a day long marriage conference, and we get to stay at a hotel&eat at a nice resturaunt for free and have 24 hours of toddler free time.

4.  When will you start decorating for Christmas / the holidays?  Do you decorate for other seasonal or religious holidays? After Thanksgiving.  Last year I just put up snowmen stuff (for the whole winter) and the Christmas tree.  We will probably do the same this year.  I always intend to decorate a little for Easter and Halloween/fall in general, but I never do.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How are you? Sick as can be. My lo has been sick for two weeks, I caught it monday and with being prego there is not much i can take. My face just hurts.

Weekend highlight i had to work sunday but i work on a crisis mental health team at a hospital. A lady in ld scored high on the postpartum scale so i got sent to talk to her. It was fun. She was just really nervous.

lowlight? Having a sick lo then me getting sick monday night.

What are you looking forward to this week? healing

When will you start decorating for Christmas / the holidays? in about two weeks

Do you decorate for other seasonal or religious holidays? not as much but a few things are put up
    2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"