South Jersey Babies

The Learning Experience, Cherry Hill NJ

Good morning,

I have just started the daunting task of looking at day care centers.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience or insite about The Learning Experience in Cherry Hill, NJ.  I am not finding many reviews on-line.

Thank you, in advance, for your time!

Re: The Learning Experience, Cherry Hill NJ

• If it's anything like the TLE in Voorhees, stay away(though I've heard it has a new owner). Horrible owners, directors are super immature and not professional at all. Staff to student ratio was always low. 
  • Hi! I was wondering if you enrolled at The Learning Experince. I am now starting to look for a daycare in that area too.

Thaniks!!

• Loading the player...
  • I am also looking into the Learning Experience.  Anyone have any feedback on this facility?  Or other recommendations in the Cherry Hill/Haddon Township area?
  • They wouldn't tell me their rates over the phone when I called last week. I'll probably schedule a tour in the next few days.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I know every center is different, but we are at TLE in Toms River and love it. We like the curriculum as DS gets older, he is 6 months now. We love the teachers and the facility is always very clean and inviting.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetrishwagner:
    I am also looking into the Learning Experience.  Anyone have any feedback on this facility?  Or other recommendations in the Cherry Hill/Haddon Township area?

I just got off the phone with Haddon Learning Center.  My friends send their son there and had nothing but amazing things to say about it so I figured I'd call and get on their waiting list.  It's $220 per week.  I am touring their facility in a couple of weeks and will let you know how it goes.  I got a very comforting, good feeling from the conversation I had just now. 

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
    BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
    BFP #2: 6/20/12 
    Oliver Stephen born 3/7/13 :)
    BFP #3: 10/22/13

• Thanks!! Just only noticed your response now, but we actually ended up using HLC and are happy with them so far! My only hang up is that there are sooo many kids in her room. But her teachers are very caring and that's most important to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"