Infertility

~* Turkey Baster's Check In Here! *~

***Turkey Baster's Check-In***

Welcome to the November Turkey Baster's 2012 check-in!!Check in are on Sundays and Thursdays! 

This is a check-in for those who are doing IVF or FET with an ER/ET scheduled for November. If you are interested in joining, please fill us in on your cycle below (# IVF cycle, where you are the process, etc). Be sure to update along the way!

Siggy= (just add the end brackets to front and back)

((hugs to the girls who need them))  

QOTD: 

Have you bought anything baby or do you feel like it?s a jinx?

BFPs!:

BFNs:

Cancelled/Delayed:

? Chucktgirl  ((hugs))
? Spinch
? Jenn0620 ? IVF #2 in Jan 2013 ((hugs!!))

In the 2WW:

? Ball.and.chain  ET Nov 6th- Good luck!
? NurseCheryl81 ET Nov 2nd ? Good luck!
? Carolina Blue Skies FET Nov 1st ? Good luck!
? Cdale86 ET ?
? Maggie2324 FET Nov 5th!! ? Good luck, hun!

Between ER/ ET:
?  
? Precious72381 ER Nov 6th  6R, 5F
? Sassy1JA ER Nov 5th 
? KFlynn81 ER Nov 9th
? Firefly062 ER Nov 4th 
? Freeman2121 ER Nov Nov 6th 12R, 9M, 8F
? Reemap916 ER Nov 8th  14R

Stimming/Priming

? AprilBeachBride IVF#1
? Brooke888Wed157297 IVF #1
? Daiseydooda IVF #1
? Firefly062 IVF #1
? Freeman2121 IVF #2
? J&D2007 IVF #1
? Keephope2012 IVF #1
? Laurakat81 IVF #1
? Precious72381 IVF #2
? RequiresExhalted IVF #1
? RexManningDay IVF #3
? Rorr2 IVF #2
? Trey444 iVF #1
? Vensell  IVF#1

On suppressants (BCP/Lupron):

? Asilwhite IVF #1
? Baker916 IVF #1
? Bhead81 IVF #1
? BrideJackie11 IVF #1
? Brooklynesque IVF #2
? CoastalChristina IVF #1
? CYNBride05 IVF #1
? DebateThis IVF #1
? JewelsW1980 IVF #1
? Lisaf40 IVF #1
? Maybe Joleisa IVF #2
? Mayzie15 IVF #2
? Mrs. Erin IVF #1
? MsGMChick IVF #1
? pbj1975 IVF #2
? rrdiva1 IVF #2
? Wadzfaith IVF #1

FET:

? Bluek210 Tentative ET Nov 10th
? Crystal120410 Tentative ET Nov 19th
? DJMa81 Tentative ET Nov 29th 
? KSFrye FET Nov 12th 
? Melkel559 Tentative ET Nov 17th
? Spring Fever Tentative sFET ET Nov 18th
? SteFizzRich ER Nov 1st- Freeze all.. FET late Nov! 

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~* Turkey Baster's Check In Here! *~

• Hi basters!

I'm on my last couple days of BCPs - woo hoo!! I go in tomorrow for b/w and u/s and should start Lupron tomorrow if everything looks good. Still on track for an end of November ER, but it might fall on the first couple days of December depending on how I respond. So there is a small chance I would be a snow bunny, but as of now I'm still a baster!

GL to everyone else, I'll be rooting for you all. And big (((hugs))) to the ladies who were cancelled/delayed. 

ETA: I forgot the QOTD. I did buy a onesie from my alma mater when I was there for reunion in June and thought I was bringing on bad karma (ridiculous I know) so I don't have anything else but that.

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Checking in! I'm on day 7 with Follistim 175. When in yesterday for U/S & B/W i had a total of 20 follicIes. 10 on the bigger side and 10 small. She had me add Menopur and Ganirelix yesterday. Menopur and Ganirelix stung like a mother*%#*! Other than that I'm feeling good! RE is thinking ER the 13th I'm going in tomorrow for U/S & B/W and she'll have more of an idea exactly. I'm starting to get nervous.  I feel like IF is messing with my head and I don't like it at all! 

QOTD: I have not, I'm waiting for when I get a positive beta before I go out buying baby stuff.  

Big ((HUGS)) to the girls that were cancelled!  

Age:30 healthy DH: 32 DX Testicular CA '03(banked sperm) Reoccurance of Testicular CA '10 RPLD.TTC: 6/2012. _______________ 6/12 met with RE advised to go to straight IVF due to quality & amount of sperm banked. 6/26/12 day 3 work up & US~ normal. 7/3/2010 Sono~ Polyps. 8/21/12 DH: PEUS~ No retrograde sperm visible; low testosterone. 9/6/12 hysteroscopy/polyectomy~ Removed 2. Now waiting for next steps to start the process of IVF! November IVF Antagonist protocol/risk of OHSS. ER 11/13 17R/15M/12F ET 11/18 transferred 2 beautiful blasts. 5 frozen embies. Beta 11/27 BFN. FET #1 ET 1/24 of 2 blast. HPT+ 2/1. 2/4 beta #1 286. 2/6 beta#2 692 PAIF/SAIF welcome! imageimageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ? Firefly062 ER Nov 4th 

I did have the ER on Sunday, 11/4 and honestly it was scary and traumatizing and I truly hope to not ever have to go through that again. Monday & Tuesday I was in ridiculous pain, swollen, distended belly, could barely stand up, shooting pains, it hurt to walk, cough, move.. it was a mess. On Tuesday night I said that if we had a 3 day transfer and I felt the same on Wednesday we'd have to cancel the cycle because I didn't think I could go through with a transfer feeling like that. 

Luckily, yesterday I felt MUCH better and feel even closer to normal today.

Anyway. I had 23 follicles. They collected 19 mature eggs and 18 of them fertilized (When the nurse called, I thought she said 8 fertilized and I said "Hey, half isn't bad, right?" and she was like, um, no...EIGHTEEN.

So that's kind of crazy. And it turned out that I'm doing a 5-day transfer so it's scheduled for Friday (tomorrow! OMG!).

QOTD: I have not bought one single thing baby related. I feel like we've been doing this for 2 years and it's been bad after bad after bad and I'm just in this state of like, paralysis about baby ITEMS. Everything else to get to that point is just so much that the STUFF just takes a backseat.

ETA: I don't think it's a jinx, it just hasn't been on my radar. 

TTC since Sept 2010
    Aug 2011 - SA reveals no sperm
    Jan 2012 - biopsy, b/w = Sertoli-only syndrome, DH doesn't make the cells needed to make sperm, moving on to DS
    IUI# 1 - 4/1/12 - BFN
    IUI# 2 - 5/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 3 w/ Clomid - 6/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 4 w/ Clomid, new donor - 7/5/12 - BFN
    IUI# 5 w/ Clomid & trigger shot/Novarel - 8/3/12 - BFN
    ~Cycle Off~
    IVF# 1 - 19 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 frosties. 5-day transfer. Beta #1 - 11/20/12 - BFN
    FET# 1 - 1/23/13 - BFP - beta 2/4/13 - 266, beta 2 - 623, beta 3 - 1452
    Due 10/10/13 - It's a Boy!
    You, Me and Someone Else - updated 5/24/13 - 20 week update

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I literally just got the call from my RE with my first Fert Report. Yesterday we knew 18 were retrieved but only 7 were mature and 5 more were super close to maturity so they put them in some special culture so they could finish maturing. In the end 12 matured and 10 have fertilized! I'm solo relieved. Next update will be Saturday! Praying my embabies grow strong and healthy!

Good luck fellow Basters! I'm rooting us all on!!!

if this looks funny...blame the mobile bump site! ;

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Today I had my B/W and U/S so far I have 15/10mm follies and five smaller ones. I am waiting on my E2 level. Nurse said I'm slow and steady stimmer so we shall see what happens over the next few days.

QOTD?Have you bought anything baby or do you feel like it?s a jinx?
    I haven't bought anything anytime I look at baby stuff I feel like I'm setting up myself for disappointment. I was in B&N and eyed f some pregnancy books from a distance and immediately regretted it and got all teary eyed.

TTC since 9/10 consult 1/12 All testing came back fine Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility -3 medicated IUI's All BFN IVF - ER 11/14 24R, 15M, 13F ET 11/19, BETA 11/28 BFFN --Next step FET in Jan ET scheduled for 1/24. Beta #1 350 Beta #2 735. U/S Hell. miscarriage D&C at 9weeks. FET #2 ET 5/28 cancelled FET# 2.5 6/26 ET Beta 7/5 302 7/7 Beta #2 632 Everyone welcome

image image
     imageimage

• Just got back from ER an hour or so ago. I'm feeling fine, but not sure if the cramps and all will kick in later. They retrieved 14 eggs and now we wait to see how things work out tomorrow.

QOTW: Nope - haven't bought anything and don't plan to until a positive beta (though I have been tempted)

Good luck to all the Basters!

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Unexplained Infertility
    7/12-9/12: IUIs #1-#3 = BFN
    11/12: IVF #1 - Transferred 2 blasts (1 frozen) = BFP!
    Beta#1 (11/21) - 194, Beta#2 (11/26) - 1222, Beta#3 (12/2) - 9535 (It's twins!) Pregnancy Ticker
  • We had ER on the 5th. Out of 23 we had 17 mature eggs and 9 fertilize. Update today after waiting 3 hours for the doc to call as to whether it would be 3 or 5 day finally told 5 day. We've always made it to day 5 this waiting as they said they weren't sure and the low fertilization has me a bit worried but we have 3 beautiful 8 cell and at least one 6 and one 7 so I"m trying to stay hopeful.

QOTDI have not purchased anything during the ivf cycle the things I bought were after we heard the heartbeat. Honestly I don't recommend to anyone thinking about it, when I came home after the news it was incredibly hard looking at that stuff. I won't be making that mistake again until 2nd tri.
    TTC since 2008, our little miracle arrived July 2013!

photo fe6a27e4-de39-4f30-81f0-14bbf2fc509c.jpg
  • I had my baseline yesterday and everything looked really good.  I was scheduled to start stims Saturday and stop BC yesterday but we are still having issues with my inurance approving the IVF so as of right now I may be delayed a week to fight insurance or longer.  While I am extremely happy and thankful for insurance I am getting really tired of the run around we are getting.  Just tell us what you need to approve already and we will do it!! 

QOTD: I did purchase items well before I matched with my son's birthmom and also while we were trying with the RE before.  I did not purchase any big items though and tried to stay gender neutral.

Huge ((HUGS))s to the cancelled/delayed ladies!!

Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

• Can I jump in? :) 
    IVF #1, had my ET on 11/6

I'm just barely into the 2ww and I'm already going crazy..... I think we'll test middle of next week. Beta is 11/16. 

QOTD: 

We've bought one picture frame that I coudn't pass up. I saw it years ago and thought I needed it and it would be easy to find later. When we started meeting with the RE I went to look for the frame where I found it before and it was no longer carried. I spent a week searching high and low online for a distributor and finally found it. It took weeks to come in. But it's worth it. It's in a box, under the bed. I don't think it's a jinx, but I don't want to look at it if we get a BFN either... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Had U/S on Monday where they found two cysts but don't seem concerned at this point.  Estrogen came back great, I stopped birth control on Tuesday and feel what I think is AF on the verge now. Devil , stims start Saturday evening and first monitoring appointment is Tuesday. Ready to get this going!!

Huge hugs to those who were canceled/delayed!

QOTD- I don't think it's a jinx, but I personally have not purchased anything baby related for myself.  After over 3.5 years I'm hoping for the best, but I'm preparing for the worse.  It's the only way I know how to protect myself right now.

Me- 32, DH- 32- TTC for 4 Years
    IUIs 1-6 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP- M/C
    FET- Beta#1: 69, #2: 482, #3: 1088, #4: 28,318, Ultrasound- 1 beautiful heartbeat
    It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Still on suppressants.  I go in on the 15th for my next appointment and start stims on the 16th or 17th.  My nurse said I should get a period on Lupron but so far nothing (I kinda thought it would still be on track like a normal cycle.)  Anyone not get a period while on Lupron (no BCP)?

Have you bought anything baby or do you feel like it?s a jinx?  Five years ago when we first started we bought a onesie.  We're holding off until at least the 2nd trimester on anything else.  (I don't feel like it's a jinx.)

imageimage

Me 33 DH 36 Together 10 years, Married 5 years

TTC #1 since 8/2007 with MFI
    November 2012 - IVF w/ ICSI #1; 11/28/12 - ER 12 eggs! 11 fertilized! 12/3/12 - ET - transferred 1 AA Blastocyst
    Charlotte Hannah -born 8/13/13.
  • I had my baseline appointment yesterday and everything looked swell!  I'll start Lupron Friday morning and stims on Sunday.

QOTD: I don't think it's a jinx, but I don't have it in me to buy anything baby related.

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • In the DREADED 2ww still.  Trying to keep my mind on anything else =)

QOTD: Nope. I am of course dying to buy some adorable little clothes, so instead I end up buying them for my friends' kids or my niece & nephew. It's especially hard not to buy things when I find great deals/sales/things on clearance!

My TTC Journey:
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea / mild PCOS (Pretty much a hormone/ovulatory disorder)
    Progesterone to induce period w/ the goal of Clomid - never got period (September 2011). Referred to RE.
    Femera - never responded to the meds (December 2011)
    Clomid with TI - BFN (February 2012)
    Injectables (Menopur) - hyperstimulated/canceled (March 2012)
    Injectables #2 (Menopur) with TI- BFN (May 2012)
    IVF - OHSS (transfer canceled), but 11 frozen! (June 1012)
    FET - 1 transferred on 8/09/12. Beta#1 (11dp5dt): 350.3; Beta#2: 365; Beta#3: 157. Biochemical pregnancy.
    FET # 2 - 1 transferred on 11/01/12. Beta#1 (11dp5dt): 337; Beta#2: 769. BFP!!! 1st ultrasound 11/28/12 showed heartbeat, but measuring 5 days behind. 2nd ultrasound 12/05/12 - miscarriage.
    FET # 3 - 1 transferred on 1/24/13. Beta#1 (11dp5dt): BFN.
    FET # 4 - 2 transferred on 3/21/13.  Bet #1 (11dp5dt): 660; Beta#2: 1,300.  Miscarried at home @ 6 weeks.

FET # 5 - 2 transferred on 7/12/13.  Beta #1 (10dp6dt): BFN.
    Attempted an IUI in late August 2013, but didn't respond well.
    IVF #2 with PGS - Stims started 10/28 with retrieval on 11/11.  Of 14 mature eggs, 10 fertilized, 4 made it to Day 5 & 1 made it to Day 6. We did PGS on the Day 5 embryos, and 3 of 4 were normal. Had ET on 11/17. Beta #1 (8dp6dt): 203. Beta #2 (10dp6dt): 618. We since had two ultrasounds & on 12/19, our RE released us to the OB.  On 1/02/14, we had our first ultrasound with the OB where we heard the heartbeat.  We are so thankful for the blessing & crossing every finger & toe for a healthy & successful pregnancy.

photo JuneBugs_IFbump.jpgimageimage

http://i49.tinypic.com/v430oh.jpgimage

• Can I join please? I am scheduled for ER tomorrow 9am! This is my first IVF cycle, we have MFI so we are also doing ICSI.

I am so grateful to have you ladies, it has helped me so much, you will never know.

GL to all of you.

TTC#2 Since September 2010 with MFI - Me: 36 DH:35
    11/12: IVF ICSI #1 - BFN
    05/13 - Started IVF ICSI #2 - Menupor/Follistim/Trigger
    6/17/13 ER - 7 Retrieved, 6 matured, 4 fertilized
    6/20/13 ET - 2 transferred 0 to freeze
    7/3/13 Beta #1 = 174!  7/7/13 Beta #2 = 414!
    7/15/13 U/S #1 - Can't wait!!

• Good luck to all the basters!

I just got cleared to start stimming tonight. My AFC today was 10 plus, better than my last cycle, so that's good. I'll be on 300 units of Follistim and 150 of Menopur for the next few days.

QOTD: I've only bought one item of baby stuff: a tiny little onesie that says "Worth the Wait." I'm going to surprise my husband with it if we ever manage to get KU. I can't bear to buy anything else.
  • Tomorrow is my last day of stims!! I have my third and final appointment tomorrow afternoon and hopefully they give me a time to trigger tomorrow night. ER is scheduled for Sunday at 7:45am. So far so good. At my last appointment, I had 6-8 "good looking" follicles and none were overly dominant. My RE said that at their clinic about 50% of women do a fresh transfer vs. waiting a month for FET. He said he's almost positive I'll be good for a 5 day transfer (11/16).

I haven't purchased anything for the baby, but I have purchased a maternity shirt. LOL! It was almost free and was so cute.

****CHILD/BFP WARNING****

TTC since 2/11 - Unexplained IF B/W revealed high prolactin levels. Taking bromocriptine for prolactin.
    IUI #1-3 = BFN
    IVF #1 = Cancelled (undermedicated = small follicles)
    IVF #2 = ER 12/6 - 6R/4M/Only 1F
    Transfered our one and only blast (3AA) on 12/11 = BFP!

Trying for Baby #2

IVF#3 - 13 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized. All 7 got a fungus and arrested.

IVF#4 - February 2016 - 13 eggs retrieved. All arrested.

IVF#5 - June 2016 - 12 eggs retrieved. All arrested. Told I need a donor egg.

Changed REs.

IVF #6 - September 2016 - T-priming, HGH, Lupon flare. 31 eggs retrieved!!! 12 made it to blast! Transferred 2 blasts (5AA, 4AA).

• I had my baseline sono and ultrasound this week, all looks good. I start stims on Saturday and go for monitoring on Tuesday. My hormones/emotions are all over the place, I am excited and nervous as I am sure all of you are.

QOTD: I have not actually purchased anything, but have done alot of online window shopping. In reality I don't think if I bought something it would jinx it but I still can't bring myself to buy anything. I will probably wait until wayyy into being preggers.

Best of luck to us all!

• I'm still in pain from my ER on Tuesday. Taking Tylenol with codeine almost every 3 to 4 hours :( Waiting to hear from the embryologist on whether we need to go tomorrow for a 3dt or  wait till Sunday for a 5dt. We actually had 7ER 5M 5F, naturally which was exciting for us bc first IVF we had to do ISCI on all the eggs. 

As far as baby stuff, I bought a family member a very cute pink t-shirt with a picture of a pug on it and since I have a pug, I just had to buy one too. Even if my future baby is a boy - I will still have to make him wear it- just too cute! I bought a few baby books for myself, early on when I thought it would be right around the corner, and a few for my husband including a book on baby names.  I plan to give him the books the day I get a positive. I also bought my MIL a tshirt that says something about becoming a grandmother. Bought that three years ago at the beginning of all this never knowing it would be this difficult. She has been one of the most supportive people through all this and tries to keep the desire to herself, but wants this almost as much as we do.

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Update on me:

Not much going on yet. Im on enough estrogen for a elephant to grow boobs and thats about it. I go in tom for u/s and bw and if ET is still on for the 19th then I think I start PIO on the 12th. Yeah :/, so not excited about that. Good luck to the rest of the turkey basters and big hugs to those who need it!!

• Hi there! Can you add me to the list please? I am currently between ER and ET. We got 27 eggs, of which 23 were mature but only 1 fertilized naturally. Did rescue ICSI on 12 and as of today we have 3, 2 cell embryos. Looking like we will do ET on Saturday.

QOTD: No I have not purchased anything.

• Hey basters!

Update: I get to start my stimms today, same amount as before 300 Follistim and then check in on Monday. So bittersweet to get the news that I was cleared, it meant my betas was finally at 0. Excited to get to have a do over. A little nervous that this works. Looks like I will have ER around Thanksgiving. I joked and said that is one way to get out of making dinner at my house, I was kidding of course.

Wishing my fellow basters nothing but the best!

Extra squishy hugs for those of us doing this again, hoping this is it ladies <3

QOTD: 

When we first was going to start I bought a onsie last summer with his fav. nfl team Bills, made a card that when it opens has nfl theme music and it says welcome to the daddy team. Nothing else since then. Lord knows I want to be able to give him that.
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Hi All!

I'm on day 5 of Lupron... just waiting for my next cycle to start so we can get this party started!

QOTD - I have not bought any new baby stuff... although I have saved everything from DD.  My mom bought DD a "Big Sister" shirt way before all my MC's and I have almost tossed it out after each loss.

• Hi ladies!!!

Had my baseline appt for my FET this am. RE says everything looked right on target! Dropping my Lupron dose from 10 to 5 units tomorrow, and also adding Estrace!! 3mm lining today. Next monitoring appt scheduled 11/20. Hoping to have lining up to 8mm by then. Still on for ET 11/29!!

QOTD: Honestly.....over the last couple of years I have bought a few things....little items. Frames, novelty pacifiers....stuff like that. Sometimes I find it very difficult to stay away from the baby section in stores!! 

• Update: Tuesday was my baseline and it sucked. My body tried to ovulate through the bcps and failed so I ended up with a 20mm cyst on righty. Ugh. Thank goodness my hormones were low (e2 was 32, p4 was under 0.3). The really bad news was my amh came back at 0.7. I'm 27 so it puts me into a DOR category. I had my cyst aspirated this morning and talked to my Dr. He's upping my meds based on the amh. I start stims tomorrow!

QOTD: Up until I started IVF, I'd bought nothing. Since then, I've been slightly obsessive and allowed myself to by a crib toy, a stuffed owl, an owl bank, and a onsie that was on sale but so perfect!! I'm trying to sit on my hands from now on.

Edited because my phone hates me.  

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

• Hi ladies, I though ER would be late November, but my schedule has been pushed a little, so my anticipated ER is now 12/3.  So I'm moving into the Snow Bunny group.  Good luck to you all!
    TTC #1 7/10, Me (31)- Dx DOR (AMH 0.6); DH (30)- normal
    BFP on Cycle #8. Natural M/C at ~8 weeks
    IUI #1 and #2 (8/12, 9/12)- 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel = BFNs
    IVF #1 (EPP) 13R/10M/9F, 5DT 1-4AA blast, beta #1-148, beta #2-322, 5 frosties! 
     image  image  
  • Hi everyone! Nothing too exciting here. Still on Estrace Lupron. Monitoring and lining check scheduled for Tuesday and if all looks good, we will be thawing embryos on 15th and hopefully doing transfer on the 17th. So ready to get this show on the road! GL, Basters!!!!
    TTC since June 2011
    DX: DH (30) severe MFI, severely low count & low motility
    Me (32): all clear
    Appt with Urologist 5/21/12: exam, ultrasound, bloodwork all normal.
    Testicular Biopsy with TESE on 6/8/12. good sperm found! (left side only) froze sperm, failed thaw test :(
    Orientation for IVF/ICSI on 6/13/12. Waiting for the green light following biopsy results...results show adequate sperm production both sides.
    2nd SA 6/18/12: sample is "adequate for ICSI"
    Plan: IVF/ICSI July 2012!
    ER: 7/26/12. 15 eggs retrieved, all mature.
    TESE/TESA/aspiration from epididymis, no motile sperm found :(
    froze all eggs, the saga of praying for good sperm continues.
    8/3/12: 2nd opinion from MFI uro on biopsy slides. Suspects "partial late maturation arrest."
    Plan: more SAs, third biopsy/TESE with frozen back-up either from DH or DS.
    SA 8/17/12: Zero sperm
    SA 8/23/12: Zero sperm
    9/26/12: SPERM FOUND! 15 eggs thawed, 12 survived and were ICSI'd, only 3 fertilized normally. Refrozen as embies and will thaw in Nov. Please survive and grow!
    All 3 survived the thaw on 11/15/12!
    FET 11/17/12: transferred 2, one 4B, one 4C. Beta 11/30:BFFN
    moving on to DS
    DIUI#1 2/18/13,50mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta 3/4/13: BFN.
    DIUI#2 3/19/13, 50 mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta #1 (14dpiui) 4/2/13: BFP!!!! 150. Beta #2 4/4/13: 420 Beta #3 4/8/13: 2691. Beta #4 4/15/13: 15,086
    1st u/s 4/8/13 shows one gestational sac
    2nd u/s 4/15/13 shows yolk sac, fetal pole and early heartbeat
    3rd u/s 4/25/13: measuring right on track. Heart rate 148 bpm
    A/S 7/22/13: IT'S A BOY!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2qmon5u.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/laurakat24/turkeybaster-1.jpg"[/IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Update on me: Tuesday was my SHG/injection class/signing consent forms. I passed out during the SHG (vasovagal reaction) but aside from that, all went well. Baseline on the 15th, stims start the 17th.

QOTD: Have you bought anything baby or do you feel like it?s a jinx?

I have an entire closet full of baby crap that I've been collecting for years and when I was pg a sweet friend sewed me an entire set of newborn cloth diapers, so those are all sitting in there just waiting for a baby to wear them.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • My first FET is officially on Saturday, 11/10. I can't quite believe it's the day after tomorrow, and it's even crazier that my beta is only 11 days away, on the 19th!  
    The frozen process has been SO easy in comparison to the fresh IVF. I am so much more relaxed, and really hoping that is a good thing.  I am on 2mg estradiol three times a day, and crinone 8% gel twice a day.  Man, that crinone gets pretty disgusting after a few days, but it's certainly preferable to shots!

QOTW: I have not bought anything baby related for myself, although I do use baby oil soap to shave my legs :)  And I am constantly buying baby/kid stuff for all my friends' kiddos and my nieces and nephews.  

Me: 35, DH: 34, Started TTC #1 since November '11
    Several Clomid/Femara rounds, then fresh IVF September '12
    Fresh IVF #1: chemical pregnancy, FET #1: ectopic, methotrexate
    FET #2 resulted in our amazing baby boy Levi, born on 11/3/13 at 8 lbs, 5 oz. He is our everything!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image   image
  • I'm now in the wait between ER and ET. Thanks for the check in.

QOTD: not buying anything. I probably won't until at least 3 mos along if I ever get there. I bought right away with my pg last year and it makes me sick whenever I open the drawer and see the things in there, yet I can't throw them away! 

Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • OMG, ER is tomorrow!!!  Im hopeful this time it doesn't take the whole nursing staff and attending RE to get an IV in me! I'm also strangely looking forward to the medication stupor that follows so I can get a decent nap....is that weird to say?!? I dont know, LOL

QOTD: I have one package of diapers that I bought before my first RE visit when I first started couponing. I haven't bought anything at all since then!! However....not a purchase but baby related....I may, or may not, but likely I did, re-write "Call Me Maybe" to be "We're Having a Baby" and record myself singing it. But you can't prove that :)

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Hey basters!  Started lupron today.  Done with shot 1 and shot 2 is less than an hour and a half away.   Moving to injections makes seem much more real!  DH insisted on giving me the first shot so I haven't actually done one yet. It hurt more than I was expecting and made a little bruise :(

Good luck to everyone cycling and hugs to those who got canceled!

<Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married June 2011 Dx: anovulatory due to prolactinoma (1.5cmx 1.5cm in 2006)
    April 2012: MRI- questionable cyst 8mg by 12mm in pituitary ; referred to RE by Ob-gyn after amenorrhea x 4+ months, provera ineffective, low estrogen level
    cycle 1: May 2012, clomid 50mg; cycle cancelled, thin lining, no response
    cycle 2: June 2012, femara 5mg; cycle cancelled, no response
    cycle 3: July 2012, femara 7.5mg; cycle cancelled (largest folli on Cd12 & cd 16: 11, lining 4)
    Repeat MRI July 25,2012- Cyst unchanged, likely old infarction.
    Aug. 8: met with RE, move to injectables if HSG and SA normal
    Aug. 23: HSG all clear; DH- perfect
    Switched to a new RE in early Sept. IVF here we come
    Genetic testing reveals: Fragile X- Intermediate risk/grey zone.
    IVF#1: ER 11/30: 14 retrieved, 10 mature, 7 fertilized. E2 prior to trigger 5200. Decision made to freeze 6 embryos and transfer later due to OHSS.
    IVF#1.2/FET #1: estrogen injects start 1/18, FET delayed to try to thicken lining. lining 5.4mm. FET- 2/18- transferred one 3AA expanded blast. BFP 5dp5dt. Beta #1- 2/27 9dp5dt- 102.27 beta #2 3/1: 147 :(, beta #3 3/4: 268 told to stop meds and let nature take its course. requested 4th beta (3/6); Beta hell for 2 months.

FET # 2: endometrial scratch 5/6, added estrace vaginally and ASA to delestrogen and PIO. June 10- transferred one 4AA hatched embryo, BFP 4dp6dt, Beta 1 (9dp6dt) 187, Beta 2 (11dp6dt): 412; Beta 3 (15dp6dt ): 4452. U/S #1- one beautiful embryo with a heartbeat of 133 at 7 weeks.  8 weeks: heartbeat 156. EDD 2/26/2014: born 2-3-14 induced due to Pre-E and HELLP at 36w5d.

12/1: met with RE to discuss trying for #2

• Checking in too. I'm taking Estrace twice a day and I'm on my third day. Last cycle I took BCPs. MH is dying and begging for the BCPs to come back! I guess I've been a little moody. Lol. I go in for my baseline and hoping all looks good tomorrow! Wishing all the basters lots of luck!!

QOTD I haven't bought a single thing! MH has given me Carte Blanche to buy anything and everything if this works!

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm on day 7 of stims today but not sure if I will make it to ER due to low e2. Really hoping to hang in there. GL to everyone!
    Me:30 low AMH; DH:30 MFI (count, motility, morphology)
    2 rounds clomid 100 mg -BFN
    IUI#1- 25 mg clomid- July 2012= BFN!
    IUI #2 August = BFN!
    IUI #3 September = BFN!

IVF #1 November - converted to IUI #4 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.2 February- converted to IUI #5 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.3 April- micro dose Lupron flare with HGH; 14R, 13M, 11F! Transfer of 1 day 5 blast on 4/30, 4 frosties. BFP! Beta #1 9dp5dt= 179; Beta #2 11dp5dt= 442; Beta #3 4106 Stick baby stick!!

*trying to keep hope*

• Hi everyone!  I am one week away from beta (11/15).  I took beta day off work since it's my wife's day off anyway and I wanted to be able to celebrate with her if it's good and lose my sh!t if it's not.  I also figured I'd be useless at work while waiting for the call.

Good luck to everyone!

QOTD: My SIL was cleaning out her attic around the time we were starting TTC, so she gave us a bunch of stuff, so I don't count that since it was free stuff someone was getting rid of.  I don't think buying stuff is necessarily jinxy, but I do think it would make me sad to have a bunch of baby stuff around while struggling to conceive.  I did buy one thing -- it's a striped t-shirt with a crab on it.  My wife grew up near the ocean and crab is her favorite seafood, so I bought it to give her when I get pregnant.  It's been hidden under all my t-shirts for at least 6 months.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

• Hey ladies, had my sono today. So far so good, my cyst is shrinking. FX that i will start things in the next few weeks!!!
  • Hope everyone is progressing as planned! I had my 1st u/son cd 10 and my lining was 5.9 and I had one 10mm follie. I go back tomorrow (cd12) for another u/a. Hopefully we see some growth so I can trigger. This is my first natural FET and its nerve wracking since its all up to my body. 

QOTD: I have not and so not plan to buy any new baby stuff. I so not want to jinx anything.  

• I hope I replied in the right spot!

I'm new to The Bump and new to the IVF world.  I'm on the pill right now and will start Lupron in 6 days.  My embryo transfer should take place 12/10thish.   This is cycle #1 for us and hopefully the one and only. Do Dec. transfers have a different group or am I ok to be here?

I have not bought any baby things but I think it could be a way of putting some faith out there to encourage a dream to come true.  I think I'll go buy something tiny tomorrow :)

• Enjoy your chemical induced nap tomorrow!  Thanks for pointing me to this group. You should share your songMusic
  • We had a 5dt yesterday.  Transferred 2 fabulous embryos.  My clinic uses a scale of 1-8 (8 being the best).  The 2 were transferred were 6s but per the embryologist they may have been even better by time of actual transfer.  We also were able to freeze TEN!   

Trey--  I am SO spending my bed rest with season 2 downton abbey marathon!!!

2 year TTC journey with successful IVF in Nov 2012- B/G Twins!
    Baby Boy diagnosed with omphalocele and diaphragmatic hernia
    Born at 32 weeks due to PROM.  Emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord.
    Said Goodbye to our sweet Bennett after 5 short hours.  
    Spent 35 days in the NICU with our little girl.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hey Gals! I'm still stimming, tonight was day 7 of 225 of Follistim/75 of Menopur.  Friday I had about 15 follicles and E2 was 352.  I have my second monitoring u/s & b/w tomorrow morning.  Hoping for one more u/s on Monday and then ER possibly next Wednesday.  So excited, good luck & baby dust to everyone!

QOTD: I have bought some baby stuff, a couple outfits and a frame, and at the time I bought them I told myself they were baby gifts for friends, but I have ended up hanging onto them and hiding them way back in the closet so I don't ever see them.  I don't consider it a "jinx" but we'll see what happens! 

Geaux Tigers!
    Me (35) DH (34) TTC #1 since 09/2009
    Dx: Unexplained IF 

12/10 Clomid + IUI #1 - BFN; 2/11 Clomid + IUI #2 - BFN; 5/11 Clomid + IUI #3 - BFN; 8/11 Injectables + TI - BFN; 10/11 Injectables + IUI - BFN; 11/12 IVF - BFN; 08/13 Pursuing Domestic Infant Adoption02/16/14 Baby girl is home!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"