Preemies

Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie Check in 10/31/12

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

-------------------------------------------------

Last Week's Updates:  eSynergy found out at her 20 U/S that DS#2 has a heart defect and he will need surgery either right after birth or a few months later. They plan on delivering at CHOP in Philly. Please pray that eSynergy will be able to experience a "normal birth" and that LO will not need surgery. Kelly321 meet her HR OB last week and found that she may need a RCS if HELLP happens again. In other news baby is looking great and is measuring a week ahead. Congratulations to KitT.Kat on her BFP with EDD of July 6th. Also Congratulations to Lili_h on the birth of FULL TERM DD. Please keep irishbaby0708 in your thoughts and prayers, she experienced a miscarriage this past weekend.

QOTW: Post a picture of your LO/LO's in their costumes!

------------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

T1nkfan- Kelly - DS JP born at 28 weeks due to pre-e and placental abruption. #2 due 10/23/2012.

BabyG_-DD born at 29 weeks due to unknown reasons. #2 due 10/30/12 (OB wants to deliver earlier though due to previous vertical c-section)

Delphiaraven-Stacey, DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, #2 due 11-03-12.

Lucy460-Lucy, DS #1 born at 35 weeks 4 days due to HELLP. #2 due 12/22/12

Cara03-Cara, DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC. #2 due 1/13/13, but a scheduled c-section due to a previous classical c-section is on for 12/23/12. Cerclage planned for 7-11-12.

Angie637-DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 due 1/2/13

eSynergy- DS was born at 36 weeks --- the reason is unexplained (just went into labor early), #2 is due 1/6/13.

kelly321- My DD R was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, and I'm due Feb 16 with DD2!

light52- DS2 was born at 35w 5d for no known reason, #3 is due 2/25/13

JuliaJAG - Julia: DS Jack, born at 29+1 due to severe pre-eclampsia. Surprise Baby #2 due March 16, 2013!

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to pPROM, #2 due 3/17/13

Kd&J- Keira born at 29 wks due to PROM at 19 wks, baby#2 due 3/29/13

sroddy12- DS name is Chance born at 31 weeks due to placenta abruption, #2 EDD is 4/3

jteneback, DD was born at 34 weeks 3 days after pPROM, baby#2 edd 5/21.

Natdubs- DD Lucy born 34 weeks by C-section due to vasa previa.  #3 due 6/3/12.

Mommy2CB, Kristin- DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, baby#2 edd 6/18

KitT.Kat-DD Veruka, born at 26 weeks due to Pre-E & HELL, baby#2 edd 7/6

TTCing:

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

MaMaSzcz, Erica - DS, Grayson, born at 33 weeks due to prom and bifurcated uterus

MariaWaters- DD Gwenyth born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL.

Sdtchica13, Carrie-DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM

L&R70707 - DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

MrsDink - DS George, born at 30 weeks due to PTL, TTC December 2011

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ- Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB- DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh- Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb- DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

APRILYN501- DD Kaylee born at 32 weeks 3 days after PROM

Punky917 (formerly AVA0908)-DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM. Pregnancy #2 resulted in miscarriage at 9 weeks 3 days.

Ajgibson-Janeen, DD born at 25 weeks due to eclampsia. Pregnancy #2 ended in miscarriage

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus.

Mommies (again)!

Lili_h, Lili-DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term.

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term.

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Kadyra-DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie Check in 10/31/12

• I just wanted to let you guy's know that I delivered William Henry on Oct 29th! He was born at 11:09, weighed 8lbs 5ozs and length wise measured 20 and a 1/2 inches long!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • imageDelphianraven:

I just wanted to let you guy's know that I delivered William Henry on Oct 29th! He was born at 11:09, weighed 8lbs 5ozs and length wise measured 20 and a 1/2 inches long!

Congratulations Mama! When you find some free time, please share your birth story. Enjoy your little guy! 

• Loading the player...
  • I can't post pics in Chrome, but DD was Pinkie Pie - a My Little Pony.  I didn't get any pics of her out ToTing since it was rescheduled due to weather and totally dark out, but I got some cute ones inside.

We found out that LO is a GIRL!  Yay for sisters!  The next step is viability and then to pass when I had DD1 and I'll be a happy camper. 

My thoughts are with eSyngery and irishbaby. ::hugs::

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagelucy460:
    I think I may be headed for preemie #2.

I spent yesterday evening in L&D for high BP. The OB told me that he thinks I am headed to bed rest, and that it really wasn't too early to go on bedrest now if I am ready. I'm not ready. He said that's fine.

I feel guilty about this, but I'm ready to have this LO now. I don't like this whole "sit around and wait to see if I get sick again." Sigh. I know they are monitoring me closely, but my pre-e came slamming on super fast in my first pregnancy.

Hang in there Mama! I hope you last a few more weeks and make it to term. Praying for ya! 

• imagesucrets4:

I can't post pics in Chrome, but DD was Pinkie Pie - a My Little Pony.  I didn't get any pics of her out ToTing since it was rescheduled due to weather and totally dark out, but I got some cute ones inside.

We found out that LO is a GIRL!  Yay for sisters!  The next step is viability and then to pass when I had DD1 and I'll be a happy camper. 

My thoughts are with eSyngery and irishbaby. ::hugs::

Congratulations! Having little girls are so much. Actually I never had a sister, so this was a dream come true for me. I'm still praying that you make to to full term. Only 19 more weeks to go! 

• eSynergy, I hope all goes well.

irishbaby, I'm so sorry for your loss. 

lucy, I hope they're able to get your BP under control. The HR OB I talked to said that it would be a combination of protein in urine and BP that would get me put on hospital bedrest and not necessarily just one of them. So hopefully they can control the BP with meds and bedrest and you can keep your LO in a while longer!

Nothing new from me this week. Things are still looking good.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"