Washington Babies
Options

Moms in Mill Creek and surrounding area

Im a new mom, my baby girl is 1 month and a day today :) I'm looking to find other mom's in the area. Just for chatting and possibly getting together with our babies. It would be nice to have more people in my life that are in the same boat. 

Re: Moms in Mill Creek and surrounding area

• Options
    Hello! My baby boy is almost 2 months old. I live in the lynnwood area but not too far from mill creek town center
  • Options

Hi! My baby girl is 3.5 months old and I live in the Lynnwood/Mountlake Terrace area (very close to Mill Creek). Are you looking for IRL contact or online contact? I'd also love to find more moms in the area in the same boat if people want to get together for coffee or walks or whatever!

I also just (as in about an hour ago) accepted placement in a PEPS group, which is another good way to find local moms with same-age-ish babies from what I hear. Another option to look into if you're interested, though pricier than reaching out on the Bump.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Northend Moms on the Go on Meetup.com too.
  • Options
    I'm interested, but DS won't be here until Dec.
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Morning, I'm a local neighbor, Lynnwood/Edmonds/Mukilteo area, minutes from Mill Creek/Bothell. I'm in the same boat most friends and family have older kids, not necessarily too much older but def into the next stage, and while I'm still in infant land, they are all greatly supportive, but I found I had to make new friends going through the same time as me to currently relate, its helped tremendously with getting through the days and nights of exhaustion and not knowing if what baby is doing is normal hahaha : being my first, there's been a whole lot of learning! My girl is now 2 months old and I'm loving every moment of being mommy! I'd def like to meet new moms too. Now that the weather is cooler and wetter, walks in the mall have been the must for exercise and getting out of the house, any takers? Is anyone coming to the decision of whether to go back to work, work from home or be stay at home mom, which I believe its a full time position on its own!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"