New York Babies
Options

Dr. Lederman, Mount Kisco NY

Millie1984Millie1984 member
edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hi everyone- Does anyone have an experience with Dr. Lederman in Mt. Kisco New York?  I have been seeing someone in the city, but I live up near Mt. Kisco, and I want to make a change to someone more local.  I havent had great experiences with the Mt. Kisco Medical Group, and he was reccomended to me...any feedback would be appreciated!  Thanks! 

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

Re: Dr. Lederman, Mount Kisco NY

• Options
    i wasnt to found of him
  • Options
    How about Tiffany Werbin Silver. Not with MKMG but in Kisco. Love her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejen1234958:
    i wasnt to found of him

Why? 

• Options

imagereganrn:
    How about Tiffany Werbin Silver. Not with MKMG but in Kisco. Love her.

Thank you- the name rings a bell.  I will check her out tomorrow AM.  Is she an RE? 

• Options
    I wasn't happy with him either. Switched to a different office for this pregnancy. Hated how he rushed me through labor, scoffed at birth plan and disregarded what was on it. Great nurses actually kept him out of my room until absolutely necessary because he was aggravating me and my husband.
  • Options
    I love Trakht in MKMG she did both csections for me. And I switched to her from Grecco who is in Mt. kisco with another group. Was not a fan of him. BUT in his office is WerbinSilver and I LOVE her. She assisted my 2nd csection at NWH! I also love that hospital labor and delivery, nursey and their peds unit is wonderful.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback, ladies!

• Options

I didn't have Dr. Lederman for delivery (c-section), but he did check on me while they were inducing me. I will say, he was really friendly and nice (also the first male ob/gyn that I've had to deal with ), but he was a little rough when checking to see how dilated I was. But, he apologized when he saw me wince - which was nicer than what I had expected based on what I'd been hearing.

Anyway, I also had Roberts, Garvey, Eng and El Kareh on call during my delivery period (I was in the hospital 5 days before delivery, long story) and they were all amazing. Dr. Roberts did the c-section and she's my normal ob/gyn and it went fantastically. I really can't complain about anyone at MKMG.  

• Options
    I love Dr. Trakht she delivered both my babies!
  • Options
    @laurs1285 I was also in the hospital for induction for 5 days! Didn't end up with a c-section though. The things we do for these kids! Anyway, I saw Dr. Lederman once when I thought my water had broken, he was rough to say the least. Dr. End saw me through my entire pregnancy and ended up delivering my baby. LOVE HER!
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a terrible experience with his after a miscarriage. He was rough, fast and very demeaning. I highly recommend staying away from this person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"