Boston Babies
Options

Beverly Hospital or Anna Jaques?

Has anyone delivered at Beverly Hospital or Anna Jaques in Newburyport?  How was your experience and would you recommend either one?  Thanks. 

Re: Beverly Hospital or Anna Jaques?

• Options
    I know a few people that delivered at Beverly- they said their experience was good.  I delivered in Salem(not sure I would recommend it).
  • Options
    i delivered twice at anna jacques the first one was 13 years ago that was great this one i had complictions but none of it had to do with the staff they were great the nurses there are so nice my dd had to be taken to bostons childrens hospital right away and then the next day the nurses made arragments for me to be tranferd to brighhams so i could be closer to dd and i must say that the nurses at anna j.. are soooo much nicer and much more helpful, caring than the ones i had at brigham!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have delivered at Beverly Hospital twice and had great experiences both times.  I definitely recommend them!
  • Options

I haven't delivered yet, but based on my past experiences with Anna Jaques I would not go there. 

I am delivering at Beverly Hospital. Another option for you may be Portsmouth/Exeter Hospital if you are close to NH - I have also heard great things about them.

DS 3.7.09
    mm/c 5.3.10 at 10 weeks
    DD 4.1.11
    mm/c 9.25.12 at 11 weeks
    c/p 3.20.13
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"