Maryland Babies

car seats again AKA search function sucks

I know we've covered this before, but the search function didn't turn up anything, so I'll ask again...

We have a Britax Marathon 70 in our primary car that I am very happy with.  I am considering a second (cheaper?) convertible car seat as a back-up in our other car and to take when we travel by air.  For now, we intend to check the car seat, and I'd rather not risk the Marathon getting damaged. Later, I'd like it to also function as her seat on the plane (so, something on the more narrow side). Recommendations, please!

Also, someone previously posted a link to an airline carseat travel bag.  It looked awesome, but I can't find the link.  :-(   

TIA!!

IMG_2304IMG_3206
Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: car seats again AKA search function sucks

• I believe that was me who posted the bag.

I used this bag back in September when we flew with the girls. I actually put our infant car seat in the bag and we had no issues. 

As for a car seat that is slimmer, you may want to consider, Safety 1st. We actually bought this sit for my aunt's car (she drives a 4 door Toyota Corralo sp).  We also used it on our flight out to St. Louis in September for Annabelle. It fit well on the plane.

• My ride 65... It's tall she'll allows babies to RF longer & I've never had a problem w it when we fly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"