New Jersey Babies

OB/GYN in Morristown Area

Hi All,

I'm currently TTC and looking for a new OB/GYN. Providing I get pregnant (knock on wood) I'd like to deliver either in Morristown or at St. Peters or Robert Wood hospitals.  Does anyone have any recommendations for an OB in any of those areas?  I live in Bridgewater so I'm pretty centrally located.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! 

Re: OB/GYN in Morristown Area

• Dr. Iammatteo was not my Dr but filled in when I was at Morristown.  All the nurses loved him,  and he was great when my Dr was not available.  I cannot say enough good things about Morristown hosp. 

TTC since 2009 started going to RE 5/2011:
    Polyp removed/hypothyriod 6/2011
    7/2011 IUI#1 w/ 150 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    8/2011 IUI#2 w/225 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    10/2011 IUI#3 w/300 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger (BFP)
    beta #1: 195 beta#2: 502
    7/2013 Back to RE because my uterus is OLD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not sure if this is your style, but Avalon Midwives deliver at Morristown.  They are AMAZING, and you don't have to have natural birth with them, if you don't want to.  The care is totally different with nurse midwives than with an OB - longer visits, more things explained, very warm and you feel very cared for.  Anyway, just a thought!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Matthew Iammatteo!  I love that man! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagekle0113:
    Dr. Matthew Iammatteo!  I love that man! 

This 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I recommend looking into Womens Care Source.  They have offices in both Morristown (111 Madison Avenue Suite 30, Morristown, NJ 07960) and Denville (16 Pocono Road  Denville, NJ 07834).

From that practice Dr. John Feltz is my favorite!

• This as well. However, I didn't like Dr. Feltz all that much. My favs are Dr. Brennan and Dr. O'Reilly.

image3Guys&AMomma:

I recommend looking into Womens Care Source.  They have offices in both Morristown (111 Madison Avenue Suite 30, Morristown, NJ 07960) and Denville (16 Pocono Road  Denville, NJ 07834).

From that practice Dr. John Feltz is my favorite!

37, first pregnancy through IVF Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dr. Judy Banks is fabulous.  She takes her time with you during prenatal visits, and is both an excellent surgeon and has a strong belief in a woman's body's ability to birth a baby safely without much outside intervention.  I had twin boys with her in 2010... Here is a blog post I wrote about her.  https://www.doulanj.com/blog.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"