Health & Exercise

Best pregnancy Pilates dvd???

There are so many different pregnancy Pilates dvds-- which one do you think is the best and why??? THANKS!!

Re: Best pregnancy Pilates dvd???

• I've been doing the 10 minute solution prenatal pilates with Lizbeth Garcia. I didn't buy the DVD - I've just been following parts 1-4 on YouTube (haven't found part 5 yet!). I really like her style, and I don't think she's too talky or obnoxious - except for her amazingly in shape preggo body, lol. If I'm consistent, I notice a significant decrease in aches and pains, and everything she does is simple for anyone to do. When I started, I was afraid it was "too easy," but you still feel it the next day - in a good way! :)

Hope this helps :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love that DVD, too!!! It's my favorite!!! It helped take my sciatica away. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Love love love 10 minute solutions! I can stop and take a break after each session, and then start the next!
  • Another fan of the 10 minute solutions.  I used it every day of my pregnancy!  I never used the post partum workout though.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRunaway22:

I've been doing the 10 minute solution prenatal pilates with Lizbeth Garcia. I didn't buy the DVD - I've just been following parts 1-4 on YouTube

Me too! I love it, it's free and I feel really good during and after the workout! The stretching feels great and I love that I feel my muscles engaging. I usually just do the first two, 10 min installments to be honest. I also walk 30-60 mins daily. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"