April 2011 Moms

Daily Vitamin?

If your LO takes a daily vitamin, which one are you using?

A few of you mentioned in the post below about Drinking Milk that your LO takes a vitamin.

I bought Flintstones First vitamin (I think that is the name) and my kids wont eat them. 

What brand are you using?

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daily Vitamin?

• When DD turned 1 her pedi put her on liquid vitamins that have fluoride in them. We get them by prescription. Her pedi said even though she eats well and drinks plenty of milk that she should be on these until at least 2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My pedi said not to worry about a vitamin until 2 and then we will doa chewable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have been giving DS a liquid multi vitamin, Poly-Vi-Sol, since he stopped drinking breast milk. While he was drinking breast milk I gave him a liquid vitamin D supplement.

This was recommended by our pediatrician and by my aunt who happens to be a very well respected pediatrician at the Cleveland Clinic. 

When he turns two I'll probably switch him over to the gummie multi vitamins. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • Flintstones with Iron. Pedi recommended.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• We do vitamin c, a probiotic, and vitamin d drops when I remember
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"