June 2012 Moms
Options

Tri boards mania

Ok so when we were all pregnant I didn't have access to a computer very often that had internet so I didn't bump alot. When I did it was just on our BMB and honestly just lurking. After reading the 1st tri and 2nd tri boards(pregnant again and was lurking) I am wondering if they had as much MUD and trolling when we were going through those stages as they do now?

1st tri has 2 posters who I believe are the same person talking to each other (Baby baster - I'm pregger!). Also if you look at what the second stamos also posts on other boards its just plain weird. Plus they have a woman who showed a nude photo from about thighs to upper abs(profile shot)  asking women what they thought of her baby bump(My tummy)

2nd tri has a woman who has a 7 month old who came over to tell the 2nd tri women that if they had any questions to feel free to ask because she was so much more experienced then them since she had a 7 month old. She then went on to seriously answer a sarcastic question saying that you just have to give children vegetables and they will eat them and not become picky eaters.(here to help)

3rd tri has a momma who is in her 3rd tri come over from the dec 12 boards just to let people know there are rude women on that board because they were apparently judging her about her age. Wouldn't have been as bad but she was typing in text form. (did u kno)

I guess I'm just wondering if it was this bad in just 1 day back during our pregnancies with LO. I will have to admit though it has been very entertaining.

SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tri boards mania

• Options

ok so I'm adding....There is apparently a stamos,joey and sagot trio on TTGP board who are starting to piss people off. Going into peoples threads and just butting in or making their own thread. Pretty sure its just an AE. For now up to a count of 5 SN I believe. 

SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Yes, there was a lot of mud, trolling, nastiness, drama, etc, etc, etc.

Luckily, a lot of it had been weeded away. It's just too bad the boards are so slow, but I guess I prefer slow to whacko!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh geeze, the tri boards are breeding grounds for crazy.....they are super entertaining though!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

If you want some serious entertainment- Lurk on the TTGP board on tuesdays. For some reason its ALWAYS crazy on a tuesday. 

The parenting board also has some pretty entertaining reads pretty ofter. Their UOs and FFFCs are always a good read. haha 

• Options
    When I had DD the MUD was way worse than it was when I was pregnant with DS. There was a point when trolls were stealing other bumpies baby pictures and using them, hence why there is nothing in my signature block.  I also had someone basically steal my identity and the bump did nothing about it.  The poster made a screen name up was almost identical to mine, ticker etc... and started a bunch of trouble. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesnicksnack:
    When I had DD the MUD was way worse than it was when I was pregnant with DS. There was a point when trolls were stealing other bumpies baby pictures and using them, hence why there is nothing in my signature block.  I also had someone basically steal my identity and the bump did nothing about it.  The poster made a screen name up was almost identical to mine, ticker etc... and started a bunch of trouble. 

Something like that happened recently on another birth month board. 

• Options
    There was a lot of MUD. I hated it. Luckily, the further along we got in our pregnancies the more it died down. (Except for in a few very extravagant cases)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAliciaS1411:

imagesnicksnack:

Something like that happened recently on another birth month board. 

I guess some people have nothing better to do.  With DD I noticed it carried into the 0-3 etc.. boards, at that time there were not birth month boards, and it did not go away until the 12-24 month board.  At that time a lot of the trouble makers moved to an off board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"