Oregon Babies

Parent's Groups?

Hello everyone 

My husband and I work full time (very busy schedules) but we would love to meet some other parents with young children/babies in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area who can meet up on the weekends and sometimes weeknights. :) There are so many Mom's groups that meet during the day but we can't accommodate that. 

Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Parent's Groups?

• Hi there,

We recently moved to Keizer, so not quite in the Beaverton area, but would love to find some families with young kids to met up and get together with. I have  a2.5 year old and a one year old.  

• I'm in Beaverton and work a ton as well. Due with our first baby in December. We had a hard time even finding a weekend birthing class. Seems like so many mommy groups are geared toward stay at home moms. I'd love to have something on a weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • You should check out Meetup.com  You can probably find quite a few groups on there.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm due with our first at the end of the month and am a full time teacher. We live in Beaverton and would love meet new parents and have "playdates"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am in Sw portland/tigard with a 6mo old, I work part time at a day care and then nanny my other time. I would love to meet new moms in the area.
  • New parents and new to Oregon! Living in Hillsboro and would love to meet new families. :)
  • nrkeele said:

Hi there,

We recently moved to Keizer, so not quite in the Beaverton area, but would love to find some families with young kids to met up and get together with. I have  a2.5 year old and a one year old.  

I am in Salem. I have a 2.5 year old and I am due in April
  • How old is your LO? We live on the border of Beaverton and Hillsboro.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"