Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Double Umbrella Stroller

DH and I are going on vacation with our 18 month old twins and I don't want to take my BJCS.  I would like a lightweight and easy to fold double umbrella stroller to take.  I have looked at the Safety 1st offered by Target, the Dream on Me, the Delta City, the one by LMNTree.  Has anyone used these?  Are there any other inexpensive recommendations?

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Double Umbrella Stroller

• Options
    I don't know from personal experience but I've read some good things about the Combi Twin.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    I bought our Maclaren Twin Techno on Craigslist for $150. Love it.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you can find a double city mini on Craigslist, that is a great double to travel with as far as my friend with twins recommends.
    We have a BJCS so we will obviously add a second seat but I think that we will get a double city mini to travel with once our next baby gets here.
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"