July 2013 Moms

Anyone feeling the same?

I have been having mild cramping on and off and it is worrying me.  I know I will be more comfortable after I miss my period which is due Friday or Saturday.  Is this normal?

Also (TWI alert) I have this feeling of constant wetness down there.  Anyone else in the same boat?

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

Re: Anyone feeling the same?

• I've had mild cramping since Saturday. Still here. It comes & goes. No bleeding, but some heavier cm, where it almost feels like I started my period. So, right there with ya. I read if there is painful cramping combined with bleeding (red), then to call your doc.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJ9bondgirl:
    I've had mild cramping since Saturday. Still here. It comes & goes. No bleeding, but some heavier cm, where it almost feels like I started my period. So, right there with ya. I read if there is painful cramping combined with bleeding (red), then to call your doc.

I haven't had any bleeding or spotting (thank God) but the cramping is worrying.  I'm just trying to stay positive.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • I had mild cramping before my AF was due.  It felt just like I was going to get my AF.  It has since gone away.  It is normal to have some cramping.  I hope this helps :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it's normal to have cramping at this stage. I've felt little VERY faint cramps today. Nothing really serious (at least I hope not!!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • Yes on the cramping. Granted I got my BFP today, so take that with a grain of salt. I've been having light cramping since about Sunday or Monday.
    imageView Full Size Image

• I have had some AF like cramping for the past couple days, which I know is very common.  I was supposed to start yesterday or today, and no bleeding or spotting yet. It's good to know pretty much everyone else is in the same boat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have definitely felt some twinges and cramp like feelings; they're not painful or low like period cramps. If they're really mild and have no pattern, I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, the wetness is totally normal! I already have that as well. It pretty much lasts the whole time you're pregnant. It's seems moist and you have more discharge. Just wait until June when we're all eight months pregnant. Swamp crotch to the max!! Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • The extra moisture is totally normal. As time goes on, you will notice that your body produces more of every kind of fluid - saliva, ear wax, cervical fluid, etc. It's just your body's way of flushing out harmful pathogens so they don't harm you or your fetus. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hey Erin, Congrats!

I have had the EXACT same symptoms.  My cramping feels similar to period, and the constant wetness makes me want to check and make sure my period is not here all day long, lol.  It's good to hear someone else having same symptoms :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"