Single Parents
Options

Night out with the boys?

Is this a big deal to you? Something worth fighting about?

I'm just curious to know how many moms to be mind their babies dad having nights out with the boys.....

Lilypie Maternity tickers pregnancy calendar

Re: Night out with the boys?

• Options
    imagecontreras04:

Is this a big deal to you? Something worth fighting about?

I'm just curious to know how many moms to be mind their babies dad having nights out with the boys.....

Are you talking about BD talking the kids out for fun? Or BD having his night out with the boys?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Honestly, I don't give a fluck what my daughter's father does on his own time. As long as he is not shooting the breeze and ignoring her while she is there on visitation, what he does with the rest of his time when she is not there is none of my business.

We live 6hrs apart, though, and have been apart for 6 years. I learned that it's not worth my energy worrying about his life when I have my own to live. He's gonna do what he's gonna do, and I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. The only times I get bent out of shape is when he says or does things that directly affect my daughter (like somehow she got it in her head that he was going to come up and trick-or-treat with her, which he had no intention of doing. It broke her heart because when we lived close Halloween was one thing he always did with her, or saying that he was going to take her to the Big Time Rush concert and the douche didn't even ever have the tickets).

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get what you mean. It sucks when they go out because its hard not to get jealous and wonder what girls might be prowling on your guy. Even if your in a completely stable relationship, its really hard to not get nervous and paranoid. I always picture the worst scenerios in my head! I know I shouldn't but I let my emotions get the best of me! As hard as it may seem, no you shouldn't fight with him about it. He deserves this time out and every guy needs some bro time. Don't worry about him. Give him space and let him do what he wants and NEEDS to do. It should only be a problem if his guys nights are ALL THE TIME. It isnt healthy for our guys to never have some time with his boys. Just remember you love him and trust him when he goes out. Be enthusiastic about it for him. You will have plenty of time to sulk about it while hes out. Just dont do it around him. Preoccupy yourself while hes gone with some sort of activity of your choice. Be sweet and gracious and remember his bro time is strengthening your relationship. We cant let our crazy hormones get in the way! :)
  • Options
    Why do you care what other people do with their own time? As long as it isn't causing a dangerous situation for your child does it matter? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"