6 Weeks Pregnant

Cramping no fun

Tongue Tied Ok ladies this is going to sound crazy but is anyone having cramping after sex ? Or when you have a orgasm i get the worst cramps ever and its causing me to not want to have sex at all to avoid the cramps ?

Baby Bella BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Cramping no fun

• I am getting light cramps all day and night. During sex as well. And Im even feeling some tugging on my belly button.
    SubrinaNewMommy!
  • I'm getting cramps all the time. It's been the worst symptom for me. I've been woken up by the cramps almost every night these last couple weeks. Blech.
  • Loading the player...
  • HI, hopefully this helps you a little.  As soon as we found out we're expecting, my fiance bought me a pregnancy book published by babycenter.com.  I've gotten a little ways through it and actually just read the part about sex during pregnancy. It says that the cramping feeling comes from mild uterine contractions that are harmless. It suggested to help relieve the achy feeling afterwards is a lower back rub from your partner.  Which, hey, that could be a huge benefit for you :)

I didn't find much of all the details on their website but here is a link that may answer most of your questions:  

https://www.babycenter.com/sex-during-pregnancy-overview 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have also been experiencing cramping every day and night sometimes enough to wake me up and at other times light enough to not notice. Reading the board has eased my mind a lot, considering my first visit isn't until 1010
  • Yes! It's horrible! I read that its painful because your uterus is growing quickly and when it contracts durin orgasm that's what causes the pain. It makes me a bit nervous though...
  • I am 6 weeks along and experiencing some mild cramping too, and it's random when it happens. Glad to hear this is sort of normal though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Whew!  So glad to hear this has happened to others.  Recently had a bout of cramps/low backache that lasted a couple minutes after having an orgasm.  Fortunately I can say it doesn't happen every time, because the following "O" was cramp-free.
  • I'm 6 weeks and the cramping is driving me nuts because it's so random and nerve wracking. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I read that this is a normal symptom it freaks me out a little.  The biggest surprise is that after an 'o' I'm cramp free for fair while. 
  • I'm worried also because I'm a teacher and I stand a lot. I tried sitting a few times and the cramps are still there. I guess I can't avoid it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"