3rd Trimester

I am so Itchy

anyone else having this problem? Its actually not my stomach but my boobs and I put lotion on everyday when I get out of the shower. Any tips on what I can do I try not to scratch but sometime when i take my bra off I can't help it. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am so Itchy

• I don't have itchiness on my boobs but I have itchiness of everywhere else because of medical reason.  I use aloe vera natural gel and it helps. I got it from walmart.
  • I find that lotion makes the itchiness worse... too much moisture?  I have been using baby powder, and it has helped a lot.  Maybe it will work for you too. GL!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Loading the player...
  • stay away from super hot showers. They actually suck the moisture from your skin. Warm to cool showers will take away some of it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oatmeal bath.  At least, that was the only thing that worked for me when I had PUPPS.
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Be careful scratching in your sleep. My left boob itches at night. I was in a coma Tuesday after days of not sleeping. I started itching and scratched too hard or something. I ripped a mole off. I felt it and registered what happened but fell back to sleep. When I woke up, I had bled everywhere. Ugh!
  • have you tried cortizone?
  • Try oil i/o lotion. I use vitamin e coconut oil and I rarely itch. If u don't feel like mixing get Johnson Johnson baby oil gel
  • Hi :) I'm having the same problem but only on my left boob + nipple (weird) I ended up buying my nipple cream early and putting that on. Works for me!

Having the usual pregnancy rash on my belly too and the gynae gave me good old simple Calamine lotion which can be applied 3-4 times daily. Works like a charm.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"