Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?  What has been your favorite Halloween costume?  If you have kids, what are they going to be this year? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you? Good!  Its amazing what a good nights sleep will do for you : )

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: taking DD to Trunk or Treat.  She has been twice, but didn't remember.  Its amazing how excited a 2 year old can get for candy, especially when she has barely had any.  Lowlight: Our trip to the pumpkin patch with my MOPS group was cancelled, because of rain.  And now we won't be able to go  before Wednesday.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Passing out candy on Wednesday with DD, and a possible date night on Thursday.

4.  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?  What has been your favorite Halloween costume?  If you have kids, what are they going to be this year? I don't dress up.  DD is Elmo this year.  MIL bought her a Elmo tutu dress for her birthday, so I cheaped out and made that her Halloween costume.  She loves it though!

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1.  How are you? - Good!2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Nothing too exciting - just packed / cleaned up the house.3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Someone is coming to see our house for the 2nd time tomorrow - hoping they make an offer!  Dressing Eli up for Halloween on Wednesday and closing on the new house on Friday!4.  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?  What has been your favorite Halloween costume?  If you have kids, what are they going to be this year? - We are going to a party so I feel like I should dress up, but I have no idea what to be.  Growing up, my favorite costume was being a genie.  Eli is going to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageebd08:
    1.  How are you? - Good! 2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Nothing too exciting - just packed / cleaned up the house. 3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Someone is coming to see our house for the 2nd time tomorrow - hoping they make an offer!  Dressing Eli up for Halloween on Wednesday and closing on the new house on Friday! 4.  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?  What has been your favorite Halloween costume?  If you have kids, what are they going to be this year? - We are going to a party so I feel like I should dress up, but I have no idea what to be.  Growing up, my favorite costume was being a genie.  Eli is going to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are.

I wouldn't know what to be either...not unless we did a family theme. I've seen some cute ones on Pinterest.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you?  Good.  It's Friday!  A little bit behind!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Higlight of last week was my family's annual bonfire/cook-out.  I look forward to that thing every October.  It's nothing big, but just an annual tradition.  Lowight - nothing.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Well, since this week is basically over - we didn't do too much.  I've been packing up the house to get ready for the move in a couple of weeks!  DH cleaned out the garage and took some old couches to the dump.  We're getting super excited to move - we'll miss our neighbors though!

4.  Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?  What has been your favorite Halloween costume?  If you have kids, what are they going to be this year? We did not dress up for halloween.  When I was younger, I was almost always a witch.  I've been an angel, nurse, renaissance witch, nun.  I can't wait to have kids to dress them up and take them out trick or treating!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.