Health & Exercise
Options

Favorite Prenatal Workout Videos

Hey! I'm just interested in knowing everyone's favorite prenatal workout videos. This is my first pregnancy, and I haven't heard if any particular ones are the best.

I'm really interested in strength for labor and toning my arms during this time. I lost 40 lbs before getting pregnant, but I've been afraid to to any weight lifting for my arms since. I know it's probably safe, but a low impact would make me feel better until I'm out of my first trimester.

Thanks ya'll!  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Favorite Prenatal Workout Videos

• Options

I really like the Summer Sanders workout.  It has a different workout for each trimester and you use a resistance band, not weights.

I also like Lindsay Brin's pregnancy series.  It also has a different work out for each trimester and a post natal workout. 

I find both of these to be fairly challenging.  When I am having a slow day or really need to stretch, I love the Yoga Booty ballet, Baby on the Way workout from Beachbody.

• Options
    This is an older post, but hopefully you'll see this!

I love the 10 minute solution prenatal pilates series with Lizbeth Garcia. It's awesome. She's not obnoxiously talky, and everything she does is basic and simple for pretty much anyone to do. Plus there's always room for slight variations to make it more challenging.

I do 2030 minutes about 34 days a week. I started about half way thru my 2nd tri, so I'm trying not to overdo it... I had no previous excercise regimen. Baby has inspired me to take better care of myself :smile:
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"