Stay at Home Moms
Options

What kind of pots and pans?

I don't get on here to often just mostly lurk but I have a question that I think you lady's would be the ones to ask! :

I'm in the search of some new nice pots and pans. What do you lady's have and how do you like them?

Thanks!

Re: What kind of pots and pans?

• Options
    All-Clad. They're awesome, but very pricey. We got a whole set with our Amex points. I love them, but I doubt we'd have gotten them if we were paying with cash.
  • Options

Whatever you do - - Stainless Steel!!! 

From there, when it comes to non-stick frying pans, go to your local Restaurant Supply Store or of all places, Sam's.  They aren't the prettiest looking ones but they're built tough and are fantastic to cook with. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a stainless steel Calphlan set.  They're 7 years old now and look like new, and I put them in the dishwasher.  Love them.  I think I got them at Kohl's
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a set of All-Clad pots and pans, two non-stick All-Clad skillets, a couple of Williams-Sonoma stock pots, one large Le Creuset dutch oven and two smaller Staub pieces...that I used all the time. Plus two iron skillets by Lodge.
  • Options

I had to call my DH over - he's the pot expert... he says:

Wow. I feel like I don't belong here...  

We have these:

https://www.costco.ca/Paderno-Copperline-Cookware.product.10349740.html

They're Paderno's Copperline, and we love them. 

Ideally pots are made out of good quality stainless steel and the bottoms are quite thick, which retains heat and prevents warping over time. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

We have All Clad Stainless Steel. An entire set, including extras (saucier, 12 qt stockpot, roasting pan, etc.)

I also have a cast iron skillet and some non-stick pans, a double grill pan and a double griddle.

Have had these  for 9 years and they are still going strong.

GL in your search! 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    I have Emerilware by All Clad.  They are a lot cheaper than All Clad though but they do the job.  Love the stainless steel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for all the responses! 

So it seems like everyone loves the stainless steel.

Do you ever have problems with stuff sticking? How does it cook different from non stick? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"