Success after IF
Options

XP: Halloween Pics!

Alright, ladies! Let's get these pics posted!

Adalyn is wearing her Day Wear (pumpkin) and Evening Wear (lady bug) costumes!

IMG_2189

IMG_2224
TTC Since July 2008.
Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
FET 1 3/2013 BFN
FET 2 5/2013 BFN
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: XP: Halloween Pics!

• Options

Look at these cuties!  Unfortunately, Halloween has been postponed (and possibly cancelled) this year in Jersey because of the storm.  Hoping we can have it on Monday, but if not, am just thankful my family is OK!

You'd be surprised about how many people are complaining about the governor's mandate to ban ToT tonight.  Believe me, I wanted to take DS out more than anything (I bought his costume in August), but in the grand scheme, ToT isn't a big deal...

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesteveandkim2:

Look at these cuties!  Unfortunately, Halloween has been postponed (and possibly cancelled) this year in Jersey because of the storm.  Hoping we can have it on Monday, but if not, am just thankful my family is OK!

You'd be surprised about how many people are complaining about the governor's mandate to ban ToT tonight.  Believe me, I wanted to take DS out more than anything (I bought his costume in August), but in the grand scheme, ToT isn't a big deal...

ditto this. 

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options

C went as a rooster....I am so, so thrilled he actually kept it on and was content to wear it for trick or treating!!!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    imagesteveandkim2:

I've been watching the storm coverage and feel so terrible for all those affected by the storm. I never thought how you aren't able to ToT.  I know what you mean about it not being a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it still sucks. I'm so sorry for all that you and all of you up north are going through. 

TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    They are all so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

G had a blast ! She loves to people watch and would start to laugh anytime she saw a dog in a doorway or out trick-or-treating (she LOVES dogs) with their human siblings.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    imageDrRx:
    imagesteveandkim2:

I've been watching the storm coverage and feel so terrible for all those affected by the storm. I never thought how you aren't able to ToT.  I know what you mean about it not being a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it still sucks. I'm so sorry for all that you and all of you up north are going through. 

Thank you! My area is getting back to normal, but my Inlaws (who live closer to Manhattan) have no power, water or heat, but luckily no major flood or wind damage. I was absolutely terrified when the storm blew through Monday night. We tried sleeping in our rooms, but once the wind started picking up and we lost power, DH grabbed DS and we hunkered down in the basement for the night. It was definitely much scarier this time around because of LO. It breaks my heart to see the shore that I've loved my whole life utterly destroyed. Its so much more than you see on MTV. Jersey folks are tough though and we will rebuild :).
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

DD was a monkey at school during the day and a peacock last night!

Monkey

Peacock

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• Options

All these LOs look so adorable!  I love the 2 costume idea.  I'll have to do that next year.  Here's my little cupcake.

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

DS was Thor:

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"