September 2012 Moms

head of the penis blue?

LOs head is a bluish color and I just noticed it. he's peeing and it doesn't seem to bother him.. should I call? has this happened to anyone?

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: head of the penis blue?

• Hasn't happened to is but I would call ASAP. Is there a hair wrapped around it or something?
  • imagedelaine0821:
    Hasn't happened to is but I would call ASAP. Is there a hair wrapped around it or something?

not that I can see!

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrssqueegy:
    Is he circumcised? DS is and his head has a bluish tinge to it. We aren't worried.

yes.. I called. it's normal!

• did it suddenly change color? or is his circ newly healing? DS's circ is fully healed and has a bluish purple tinge to it..

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • imageholly71087:
    did it suddenly change color? or is his circ newly healing? DS's circ is fully healed and has a bluish purple tinge to it..
    newly healing.. kinda. it's been two weeks ish.

• imageangeleighhh:
    imageholly71087:
    did it suddenly change color? or is his circ newly healing? DS's circ is fully healed and has a bluish purple tinge to it..
    newly healing.. kinda. it's been two weeks ish.

yep, I would not worry at all.  both my boys did this when it was healing, DS1s has faded completely to a normal color and DS2's is well on its way. 

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • I noticed this to my sob while we were at the pediatric. She was inspecting his penis at that time [he had some puffiness near the head of his penis] she didn't seem concerned, so I didnt worry about it. This was 2 weeks ago and it has been back to his normal skin color and then changes back to the bluish color at times.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • imageholly71087:

This

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"