1st Trimester
Options

MS tip! (XP)

I could kiss the nurse that gave me the tip about sniffing cut lemons to ease nausea. I can't believe it works. She also mentioned Seabands, but I haven't tried them yet. I was not looking forward to taking something OTC.

Re: MS tip! (XP)

• Options

Lemon ginger tea first thing in the morning... you get the lemon sniffing effect, ginger settles your stomach (only if you don't mind the taste of it, though), and the heat helps move the bowels along. Sometimes I take a second cup in the afternoon if the MS comes back. If you can't tolerate the taste of ginger, my little sister used prenatals with ginger oil as one of the ingredients and said they were amazing.

Hey, since we're here, where is everyone buying seabands? I have looked in the pharmacy section of my grocery store and in CVS, and I haven't been able to find them. I would like to give them a try since everyone raves about them all the time. 

griffin
  • Options

"Lemon ginger tea first thing in the morning... you get the lemon sniffing effect, ginger settles your stomach (only if you don't mind the taste of it, though), and the heat helps move the bowels along. Sometimes I take a second cup in the afternoon if the MS comes back. If you can't tolerate the taste of ginger, my little sister used prenatals with ginger oil as one of the ingredients and said they were amazing.

Hey, since we're here, where is everyone buying seabands? I have looked in the pharmacy section of my grocery store and in CVS, and I haven't been able to find them. I would like to give them a try since everyone raves about them all the time."

I've seen seabands at Walgreens. Not sure if you have those nearby, but they should be there with the nausea medicines if so!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"