February 2012 Moms

It is done - Elfster!!

Names have been drawn for Elfster! Make sure you access your page and update it with information to make shopping easier! I also saw a couple ladies who didn't put their Bumpie name, so please make sure you do!  I know Kle suggested doing a GTKY for those who are participating, so if you can think of things you want to know about your draw, put your questions here then we'll do 1 big GTKY tomorrow. 

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND DIDN'T GET SIGNED UP: If there are enough of you, I can make another Elfster exchange. I'd like to know by next week so we can all have the same exchange date.

Thanks for participating ladies and happy shopping! I can't wait until next month to check out what everyone got!!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: It is done - Elfster!!

• whoop whoop!! thank you for doing this, i dont know how you do so much!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aww man! I am a huge procrastinator and couldn't decide if I wanted to do this or not with DH not working. I finally decided to go for it and then got busy yesterday spraining my foot and ankle. : Boo. Maybe there will be more people who procrastinated like me?! ;
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am super excited to shop for my bumpie's LO!!! Thanks jdubb you are awesome for putting this together for us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageJlobebe2012:
    I am super excited to shop for my bumpie's LO!!! Thanks jdubb you are awesome for putting this together for us!

Ditto! 

ETA:  ACK!  My person doesn't have a wishlist yet!  Big Smile

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Woop Woop!! Thanks Jdubb for putting this together... this will be fun!!! :)
  • Is our match a "secret"? Or will we know who has our name, and can we tell who we have? Just want to be sure before I go and ruin a surprise.

• Does everyone get patched in pairs? Like, did the person I drew also draw me? And theres no wishlist for my person! Everyone please throw in some details so I can get you something awesome, not all generic and boring <3
  • imagejmccall79:
    Is our match a "secret"? Or will we know who has our name, and can we tell who we have? Just want to be sure before I go and ruin a surprise.

I thought it was a secret until you get the gift but I could be wrong?  I like the secret part!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• I reallllly hope everyone comes through on this. Not saying they wouldn't but it would suck for someone to go out there and get a nice gift for someone and the other person doesn't get a lick.  I say if that happens... we do call outs on TB tattling on them... just sayin'!!

• I didn't do a wishlist, sorry (everything on my wishlist is from past exchanges, it's a lot of random stuff). I don't like picking out specific things, I feel like it spoils the surprise. Sorry.

Questions to ask - favorite color, clothing size, what is little one doing now, hot/cold/moderate where you live in the winter, LO's favorite toys... that's all I've got so far.

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • imagekleMcK:

I didn't do a wishlist, sorry (everything on my wishlist is from past exchanges, it's a lot of random stuff). I don't like picking out specific things, I feel like it spoils the surprise. Sorry.

Questions to ask - favorite color, clothing size, what is little one doing now, hot/cold/moderate where you live in the winter, LO's favorite toys... that's all I've got so far.

Great questions! The wishlist has a "text" option so you can type in sentences. I added what size DD wears and things like that. I think my wishlist also has a bunch of random information from past exchanges too, and I'm in an annual ornament exchange with another group of nesties :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Love it! I was so excited this morning to see my e-mail that my person was waiting for me :)  I loved looking what they wanted and trying to pick what to get.  Might also make a little something too.
  • Also, everyone should make sure they have their mailing address updated on Elfster, so the gifts can get there!
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Yay!  I'm so excited!  Thanks so much Jldubb for putting this together!

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Yes, it is surprise who your match is! Don't tell!! It's a secret until they receive your gift in the mail!n Then once you get your gift, come here and reveal your match.

No, it was a random matching. I didn't get the person who got me. That would take away from the surprise.

Some more questions - clothing sizes. Family traditions/likes (Ex: We like OSU and Starwars. Our tree is "themed" in penguins and snow flakes). Any interesting facts to help shop.  Anything collectable that you've started saving for LO. Favorite book author or style.  Maybe be a little more specific on the types of clothing you like.

• There's also a Secret Question place in the person's profile to send an anonymous question.

• This is awesome! I am sad now that I decided not to do this. Dangit! I just can't afford it now that my hours are decreasing. Have fun ladies!

• imageKarley0212:

This is awesome! I am sad now that I decided not to do this. Dangit! I just can't afford it now that my hours are decreasing. Have fun ladies!

Same Sad I really wanted to do it - but DH said I really shouldn't since we are tight with money these days. Boo to DH.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• imagekellyh1982:
    Aww man! I am a huge procrastinator and couldn't decide if I wanted to do this or not with DH not working. I finally decided to go for it and then got busy yesterday spraining my foot and ankle. : Boo. Maybe there will be more people who procrastinated like me?! ;

I'm a procrastinator too.  I thought about it all the time but did not sign up. I'm such a dummy sometimes.

• imageheymommy:

imagekellyh1982:
    Aww man! I am a huge procrastinator and couldn't decide if I wanted to do this or not with DH not working. I finally decided to go for it and then got busy yesterday spraining my foot and ankle. : Boo. Maybe there will be more people who procrastinated like me?! ;

I'm a procrastinator too.  I thought about it all the time but did not sign up. I'm such a dummy sometimes.

If I can get a few more people, I'm thinking I may with everyone who was affected by Sandy, I have no problems setting up another one! I just would like it sooner than later to give people the opportunity to shop.

• I would like to join its not too late. I know i dont post much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"