April 2013 Moms

First bloody nose of my life, that was fun (not)

It is incredibly dry out, dry in my house, dry in my office, and I have very stuffed up sinuses. I just got my first bloody nose. Not full-blown gushing, but a trickle. Gross. My nose hurts. I think I just got it to stop, but it stopped once earlier and then started again an hour later. :-(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: First bloody nose of my life, that was fun (not)

• I feel ya! I had my first ever a few weeks ago.  Fortunately, I haven't had any since *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*  I hope yours doesn't come back!
  • Stick some lotion up there. Seriously. It will help. Try to find some unscented stuff though. :)

Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • First one ever?!?! I used to get those little trickles in high school occasionally, but haven't had that problem in a long time.  Hopefully it's just this once for you!

I was worried you got smacked in the face! I got a tennis ball to the nose in a pool once.  It gushed EVERYWHERE (you know how water makes the blood like explode and seem like there is way more) and it was awful. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, no, thankfully no smacking -- just really dry air + sinus congestion + blowing my nose too much, I think!

Thanks for the lotion advice - I did that yesterday, and today I'm going to pick up some vaseline.  I bought a better bedroom humidifier, so hopefully that will help too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • UGHHH yesterday was my first!!! i could taste the blood in my mouth and that made me sick... DH's face was funny when he walked into the bathroom to see me holding toilet paper on my nose while wretching in the toilet and trying to help DD put toothpaste on her toothbrush bc she INSISTED on brushing her teeth at that very moment. Who am i to tell her not to clean her teeth??
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"