1st Trimester

I am sorry

I would just like to take a minute and say I am sorry to all the women I offended by my post. I realize that what I type came out way wrong and sent a message I was not trying to send. I am sorry for not taking a minute to think before I typed what I typed. I hope we can move past it now.

To the lady I wrote it to- I am deeply sorry I honestly did not mean to hurt your feelings I see now that I did and I am sorry. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am sorry

• Because I was curious, I had to go back and read what happened.

I'm kind of upset because everyone went all crazy on you. What about all the other hurtful, judgmental and rude things half the other woman post on here?

I'm not "choosing sides" or anything. I think both sides were partially right and partially wrong, I just really don't like the way there was such an uproar and riot about it. But then when other things that are equally rude or more-so are ok.

What.Ever.

So - I'm sorry that you were hounded like this.

• I could have sworn this was like last weeks drama. Has the discussion not blown over already? You already apologized. I think its time to drop this subject -- from all sides. Enough already!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  •  

imageEthansmommy18:

I hope we can move past it now.

Everyone has moved past it. Everyone but you, apparently.

But seriously? Drop it already. You need to stop bringing it up. You just look like an AW now.

• imageMrsNorry:

imageEthansmommy18:

But seriously? Drop it already. You need to stop bringing it up. You just look like an AW now.

From everything I read, she's apologizing because YOU ALL demanded it from her! My gosh. 

• imagearkeenan:
    imageMrsNorry:

imageEthansmommy18:

From everything I read, she's apologizing because YOU ALL demanded it from her! My gosh. 

She's already "apologized". There's really no need to keep bringing this crap up. If you want people to "move on", then quit talking about it! People will forget.

• imageMrsNorry:

She's already "apologized". There's really no need to keep bringing this crap up. If you want people to "move on", then quit talking about it! People will forget.

But still received a mass quantity of jerk messages. So she's not the one who hasn't let it go. Those who ganged up on her do.

• imagearkeenan:
    imageMrsNorry:

But still received a mass quantity of jerk messages. So she's not the one who hasn't let it go. Those who ganged up on her do.

ETA: 

• imageMrsNorry:

ETA: 

Do you even know what the conversation is about? Because I'm right on track with "the point". But thanks for you sarcasm, it's proving my point regarding posters on this board.

• I realize that I apologized before but I was told that was not good enough and I was still a horrible b!tch ( I believe that's one name I was called I think twat was another). I really just wanted the lady who I posted the comment to understand that I am sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEthansmommy18:
    I realize that I apologized before but I was told that was not good enough and I was still a horrible b!tch ( I believe that's one name I was called I think twat was another). I really just wanted the lady who I posted the comment to understand that I am sorry.

I don't feel like using bad names is ever called for. I was hurt by what you said but am thankful you apologized. At least for me, it's water under the bridge. I hope you can find peace and move forward too.  

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsNorry:

imageEthansmommy18:

THIS!  Most people prefer to let their wounds heal, not constantly have salt poured in them. 

• Now I'm curious! How do I find the original post? (bored at work obvi)
  • imageLoisLane23:

You're still an assshole.

Also, TB never forgets.

And now the real bullies emerge....
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Still so curious! How do I catch up on all this drama? It'll keep me awake as i'm falling asleep at work :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"