2nd Trimester
Options

XP: Anyone have a Vera Bradley diaper bag?

I have a gift card for Vera Bradley and was thinking of treating myself to a new diaper bag. I'm considering these 3 different ones on the website (messanger baby bag, make a change baby bag, and baby bag) and I was wondering if anyone had one and could give me a review. Thanks!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: XP: Anyone have a Vera Bradley diaper bag?

• Options

I don't have one, but my SIL has one and I watch her kids a good bit so I'm pretty familiar with it. She has a messenger style bag and it's pretty roomy- she has a 3 year old and 11 month old and their things all fit in there pretty well.

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

• Options
    I have one and my sil had a few different ones.  They are all good. They are all a great size and can all be washed so it is all personal preference. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a black microfiber one, with a vinyl interior and matching changing pad. It was great- did not look like a diaper bag at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My SIL had the original... I think it's just called baby bag and when I asked her about it, she said she loved it. I've been considering getting one because I LOVE the Paisley Meets Plaid design. :)

• Options
    I used one for DD, and it's now her overnight bag. It's the older style diaper bag (before they came out with more styles) and we have loved it. Tons of room and easy to clean. DH picked out the pattern and doesn't mind carrying it too.
    imageimage imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I used the baby bag w/ DD and loved it! I'm actually planning on mostly using an over-sized purse this time around, but I will still use the Vera Bradley for dropping her off in the nursery. Right now it gets used as an overnight bag for DD :-). Now that I know I'm having another girl, I'm sure it will get even more use for a LONG time (it's a girly pattern).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"