Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

seriously, when does the bleeding stop? (maybe tmi for some)

i had my miscarriage last thursday and i'm still bleeding. i'm getting kind of annoyed at this point, having a reminder of miscarrying every time i pee. did any of you ladies miscarry and then take medication to promote contractions in order to make sure all of the tissue is released? (no d&c) if so, when did you stop bleeding? thanks bunches!
TTC: 5/14/11 BFP: 10/4/12 MC: 10/25/12

Re: seriously, when does the bleeding stop? (maybe tmi for some)

• I took the medication to mc at home. 5 days later I was admitted to the hospital and had an emergnecy D&C because the medication didnt work and I was hemoraging. Its been a week since Ive had the D&C, and 2 1/2 weeks since the whole process began and Im still having to wear panty liners. My flow is light but Im also sick of the reminder. I ready for that part to be over already, this reminder of the pain of loosing my baby is a bunch of BS!
    Married my very own GI Joe May 2002

BFP May 2002  NMC June 2002
    BFP September 2002 ID twins born April 2003 @ 35 weeks
    BFP September 2007 DD born May 2008
    BFP August 2012 MC October 2012
    BFP January 2012 DD October 2013

I MISS MY TICKER :(

• Mine seemed to be tappering off the second day after my d&c but then all of a sudden it's turned bright red and I'm bleeding more. I actually have crazy localized pain only on the right side of where my uterus it. I ended up having to go back to the doc today because he thought I either might be getting an infection or they might not have cleared out my uterus all the way. So now I have to go for more blood tests and an ultrasound tomorrow morning. I really hope it's neither, but I agree it's getting annoying. I just want it to stop so I can move on and not freak every time I pee. =S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been thinking the exact same thing! I took cytotec on Friday and it tapered off on Sunday but after my acupuncture the cramps and bleeding have come back which I'm glad bc I didn't think it was all out and I have one more week until the follow up appt. I'm just ready for this to be over like you guys. It's a horrible reminder of having blood every time you go to the bathroom and still sleeping on a towel for a just in case moment :( 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I began a natural miscarriage with spotting last Monday night and heavy bleeding Tuesday, and it has just now tapered off to light spotting.

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
    BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
    BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
    BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i had a d&c so not exactly the same but i am in the same boat because i feel like crying every time i go pee.  It's been 2 1/2 weeks since the bleeding started and 2 weeks since the d&c...i'm ready to just stop bleeding or at least get my period and have it be normal bleeding because this is much different and it just sucks

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"