November 2012 Moms
Options

Last chance to be an October mama

Alright ladies, unless you're in L&D right now, we're probably all going to be November mamas for real (this is, of course, pretending that those of us who are due at the end of the month have no possibility of holding out till December).  I'm not due until the 25th, but it's exciting that the calendar is changing over to the "right" month at last!
kids with flags

Re: Last chance to be an October mama

• Options
    Yes now I can order his charm for my necklace. I didn't want to get the wrong birthstone. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm due the 24th and am so excited to be able to say "I am do THIS month". November is going to be a great month :)
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekieannb:
    I'm due the 24th and am so excited to be able to say "I am do THIS month". November is going to be a great month :

I can't wait to say that too! I am due the 22nd!
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had lunch with my husband and some of his coworkers this afternoon, and one of them asked when I was due. I said "November 16th" at the same time as my husband said "like, 2 weeks". Um, oh holy crap, 2 WEEKS!!! Even if i go late... three weeks? Four tops... 

Am I the only one who is still finding the concept of an outside baby totally surreal??  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageshutupanddance07:

I had lunch with my husband and some of his coworkers this afternoon, and one of them asked when I was due. I said "November 16th" at the same time as my husband said "like, 2 weeks". Um, oh holy crap, 2 WEEKS!!! Even if i go late... three weeks? Four tops... 

Am I the only one who is still finding the concept of an outside baby totally surreal??  

nope! As much as I want her here, I have holy crap!! moments, and am completely content with her staying right where she is.

050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekieannb:
    imageshutupanddance07:

nope! As much as I want her here, I have holy crap!! moments, and am completely content with her staying right where she is.

This is my second, and I'm still feeling like the whole thing is completely surreal! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageshutupanddance07:

I had that same reality check. I told someone "2 weeks" and I was like "Whoa... that's soon!" I can't believe DS is going to be a big brother any day now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"