August 2012 Moms

Today was my first day back to work

Today was my first day back to work and it was HORRIBLE! I had a hard time saying goodbye this morning when I left. My boss was NOT nice all day. I felt like he was punishing me for being out on maternity leave. I finally got home after being away from my baby for 11 1/2 hours and cried my eyes out! I am not looking forward to tomorrow! I am literally sick over it! On the bright side she was with my husband all day and he sent me pictures of them shopping together and of him changing her diaper in Target. I have to say that my husband impressed me! He even took her to run other errands. They seemed to have a wonderful day together!!:
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Halloween Shopping

Re: Today was my first day back to work

• Oh I'm so sorry your first day back was so rough! Bosses can be jerks...you were taking care of your baby, not sitting on the Caribbean shore. Plus, we should get more maternity leave in the US. I go back to work on 11/12 and cry every time I think about it :( It will get better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Poor thing! I know I'll be writing a similar post Monday night. I'm not ready at all! It's great you hubby was good with her and sent photos! Hang in there. I'm sure it's not easy, but you're going to work to provide for your sweet girl. Great job, mama.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies! Here is day 2 and I feel the tears coming on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Halloween Shopping
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"