TTC After a Loss
Options

Sorry...

I have upset a good number of you tonight. Please believe that was not my intention. I have been reminded of the Oldies role as guardian against goats and trolls, as well as their wealth of knowledge in many things RE related.

I read a few posts that I must have understood in a way other than how they were intended. That is what prompted my previous post. I hope that we can all agree to have misunderstood one-another's intentions and continue to give and receive support from one another with no hard feelings. ((HUGS)) and apologies to those offended.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sorry...

• Options

I skimmed thru the nearly 100 replies to your other post as best as I could and here are my thoughts: 

1. I think our beloved Oldies have every right to take time away from the board or just lurk because I can't imagine how it feels to be here for that long.  HUGS to our oldies!

2. I also don't think that you had any malicious intentions with your post. It may have read differently to some because we're not face to face with each other...we're merely reading text so it's hard to "get" someone's intentions.  Although I will say that expecting "fallout" will usually bring fallout.  But no judgement from me...I've had to make an apology or two in my time on The Bump and they've always been received well and were appreciated. Your apology was gracious and I for one think it will go over well.

3. I am of the belief that we should respond to intros or any post for that matter, when we are comfortable in doing so. There are days when I reply to each one I see and then there are days that I just can't respond. Not because I don't know the person but simply because its just too hard for me on that particular day.  I also look at it this way: when I choose to offer my condolences for someone's loss it also helps me in my healing process as well, in some ways.

So these are a few thoughts of mine.  I just want to say thank you to all oldies that have comforted me and given advice.  It's meant more than I can express, truly! And to you Densquared, thank you for your support of me as well. :)  I respect your thoughts and opinions as I do the oldies'.  And your apology is appreciated.  

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageQuigleyCat1:
    I skimmed thru the nearly 100 replies to your other post as best as I could and here are my thoughts:nbsp;1. I think our beloved Oldies have every right to take time away from the board or just lurk because I can't imagine how it feels to be here for that
    long. nbsp;HUGS to our oldies!
    2. I also don't think that you had
    any malicious intentions with your post.
    It may have read differently to some
    because we're not face to face with
    each other...we're merely reading text
    so it's hard to "get" someone's
    intentions. nbsp;Although I will say
    that expecting "fallout" will usually
    bring fallout. nbsp;But no judgement
    from me...I've had to make an apology or two in my time on The Bump and
    they've always been received well and
    were appreciated. Your apology was
    gracious and I for one think it will go
    over well. 3. I am of the belief
    that we should respond to intros or
    any post for that matter, when we are
    comfortable in doing so. There are
    days when I reply to each one I see
    and then there are days that I just can't
    respond. Not because I don't know the
    person but simply because its just too
    hard for me on that particular day.
    nbsp;I also look at it this way: when I
    choose to offer my condolences for
    someone's loss it also helps me in my
    healing process as well, in some ways.
    So these are a few thoughts
    of mine. nbsp;I just want to say thank
    you to all oldies that have comforted
    me and given advice. nbsp;It's meant
    more than I can express, truly! And
    to you Densquared, thank you for your
    support of me as well. : nbsp;I
    respect your thoughts and opinions as
    I do the oldies'. nbsp;And your
    apology is appreciated.nbsp;nbsp;

Thank you Quigley for taking the time to read my apology.
  • Options
    imagestlucia_wife:
    I just read your post and feel I need to reply since it was about my reply to OUR pow wow.nbsp;Tomorrow marks 2 years of trying with 2 losses. One a late loss and one an early. nbsp;I have every right to feel and NOT post to the sadly new girls. I don't
    think my replies will come out very
    nice! nbsp;But hey, sounds like you
    want me to post since I've been such a
    "bad" person. Your post
    reminded me why I hardly read
    anything. If you notice actually this past
    week I started to post more AND
    welcome, but I think that will end soon.
    Thank you for making me feel like shiit!
    Lets see, my son should be
    celebrating his first birthday in 2
    weeks, tomorrow I will be TTC for 2
    years, I'm hosting a shower for my BFF
    this Saturday oh did I mention we
    both had the same EDD? Yea, I
    should be having a shower soon too,
    and CD1 is around the corner. So
    sorry, if I'm not supportive!nbsp;

I apologize for making you feel like sh!t. I wish there was some way to make you all understand what my intentions actually were. I am very sorry you're having a rough time, and I did not intend to make you feel worse than you do already.

I should have a 16 year old and also be 36 weeks pregnant right now. These are the unfortunate events that have brought us all together. I am very sorry for offending you.
  • Options
    imageQuigleyCat1:
    I skimmed thru the nearly 100 replies to your other post as best as I could and here are my thoughts:nbsp;1. I think our beloved Oldies have every right to take time away from the board or just lurk because I can't imagine how it feels to be here for that long. nbsp;HUGS to our oldies!2. I also don't think that you had any malicious intentions with your post. It may have read differently to some because we're not face to face with each other...we're merely reading text so it's hard to "get" someone's intentions. nbsp;Although I will say that expecting "fallout" will usually bring fallout. nbsp;But no judgement from me...I've had to make an apology or two in my time on The Bump and they've always been received well and were appreciated. Your apology was gracious and I for one think it will go over well. 3. I am of the belief that we should respond to intros or any post for that matter, when we are comfortable in doing so. There are days when I reply to each one I see and then there are days that I just can't respond. Not because I don't know the person but simply because its just too hard for me on that particular day. nbsp;I also look at it this way: when I choose to offer my condolences for someone's loss it also helps me in my healing process as well, in some ways. So these are a few thoughts of mine. nbsp;I just want to say thank you to all oldies that have comforted me and given advice. nbsp;It's meant more than I can express, truly! And to you Densquared, thank you for your support of me as well. : nbsp;I respect your thoughts and opinions as I do the oldies'. nbsp;And your apology is appreciated.nbsp;nbsp;

I could not have said this any better. All of it!
  • Options
    imagestlucia_wife:

I just read your post and feel I need to reply since it was about my reply to OUR pow wow. 

Tomorrow marks 2 years of trying with 2 losses. One a late loss and one an early.  I have every right to feel and NOT post to the sadly new girls. I don't think my replies will come out very nice!  But hey, sounds like you want me to post since I've been such a "bad" person.

Your post reminded me why I hardly read anything. If you notice actually this past week I started to post more AND welcome, but I think that will end soon. Thank you for making me feel like shiit!

Lets see, my son should be celebrating his first birthday in 2 weeks, tomorrow I will be TTC for 2 years, I'm hosting a shower for my BFF this Saturday- oh did I mention we both had the same EDD? Yea, I should be having a shower soon too, and CD1 is around the corner. So sorry, if I'm not supportive! 

Just want to send hugs for you StLucia.  You've always been supportive of me and it doesn't go unnoticed! Hopefully you read my reply above...I can see why some of the Bumpies just can't do it sometimes.  It's totally understandable.  HUGS

Lilypie - (dLe1)

Lilypie - (AW2u)

• Options

imagedensquared:
    imageQuigleyCat1:
    I skimmed thru the nearly 100 replies to your other post as best as I could and here are my thoughts:nbsp;1. I think our beloved Oldies have every right to take time away from the board or just lurk because I can't imagine how it feels to be here for that long. nbsp;HUGS to our oldies! 2. I also don't think that you had any malicious intentions with your post. It may have read differently to some because we're not face to face with each other...we're merely reading text so it's hard to "get" someone's intentions. nbsp;Although I will say that expecting "fallout" will usually bring fallout. nbsp;But no judgement from me...I've had to make an apology or two in my time on The Bump and they've always been received well and were appreciated. Your apology was gracious and I for one think it will go over well. 3. I am of the belief that we should respond to intros or any post for that matter, when we are comfortable in doing so. There are days when I reply to each one I see and then there are days that I just can't respond. Not because I don't know the person but simply because its just too hard for me on that particular day. nbsp;I also look at it this way: when I choose to offer my condolences for someone's loss it also helps me in my healing process as well, in some ways. So these are a few thoughts of mine. nbsp;I just want to say thank you to all oldies that have comforted me and given advice. nbsp;It's meant more than I can express, truly! And to you Densquared, thank you for your support of me as well. : nbsp;I respect your thoughts and opinions as I do the oldies'. nbsp;And your apology is appreciated.nbsp;nbsp;
    Thank you Quigley for taking the time to read my apology.

You're welcome!  :)

Lilypie - (dLe1)

Lilypie - (AW2u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"