July 2013 Moms
Options

Intro!

So, my DH and I were planning on it taking quite a while to get pregnant. My maternal cousins had an extremely hard time, as well as my half sister (maternal). Well, here we are! I found out 4 days before my MP. So the whole knowing that early is really starting to make things drag out!

My DH and I have been together for over 4 years but just married in September of 2011. He's from the boonies, I'm from the city. I made the big move and now Im trying to adjust. Definitely some major culture shock and not-so-great of doctors.

I am soooo happy to be here! It still doesnt feel real to me! Hating I have to wait until December 6th until my first nurse appointment and then wait again until December 27th for my first Dr. appointment. It seems SO far away. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro!

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! I hope that the time flies by for you. It is so hard waiting around, especially for those first appointments.
  • Options
    Thank you!  I know, it is making me go nuts. I just made the appointments today and I was fully expecting a November appointment. When she said December I was pretty disappointed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!!

You're waay ahead of me. I haven't even gone into the lab on base yet to get the tests so I can make an appointment. Lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageluckylindy:

You're waay ahead of me. I haven't even gone into the lab on base yet to get the tests so I can make an appointment. Lol. 

I was really surprised at how simple it was. I thought they were going to ask me loads of questions. But I literally called the OB/GYN clinic in a little town i live near, told them I had a positive home preg. test, she asked when my last period started, I told her. That was that. I mean she asked my birth date and what type of insurance I had. I always thought they made you come in and "confirm" first? I dont know. Im way out of the loop on this stuff. Im the first one in my family to have kids. And we arent telling my in-law family until we have to because they kind of have small-town-gossip-syndrome.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
  • Options
    imagecarmidy:
    imageluckylindy:

I was really surprised at how simple it was. I thought they were going to ask me loads of questions. But I literally called the OB/GYN clinic in a little town i live near, told them I had a positive home preg. test, she asked when my last period started, I told her. That was that. I mean she asked my birth date and what type of insurance I had. I always thought they made you come in and "confirm" first? I dont know. Im way out of the loop on this stuff. Im the first one in my family to have kids. And we arent telling my in-law family until we have to because they kind of have small-town-gossip-syndrome.

I take my son next week for his 9 monther so that's when I plan on doing all the lab work. Military hospitals are weird though. 

I don't blame you for keeping it quiet. We're doing the same because both of our fams live in the same small town. I tell one, everyone will know. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! :)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!
    Sunshine_zps3fcf529f
    BFP #1 on 8/11/12 | natural m/c at 5 weeks
    BFP #2 on 10/20/12 | due 6/28/13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    photo 3dcc1df8-8755-401b-b56e-15712e9fb0c0_zps92b14273.jpg
    Matteo 08/02/2011 Cruz 06/19/2013

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"