Parenting after a Loss
Options

Update to sleeping issues (PIP)

So I had to trick L a little bit...but it worked. At 2 am when she didn't want to go back in her RnP. I got her to sleep on me...swaddled her while she slept and then held her till she adjusted to to the swaddle. I left her arms out though. Then put her down...she slept like that till about 730 this morning. I know it was only one night but we will definitely be trying this method again tonight. And because she was so cute I had to include a pic. Thanks for all the advice yesterday!

Photobucket

Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS

Re: Update to sleeping issues (PIP)

• Options
    Yay, so glad she (and you!) got a good night's rest. Fingers crossed it's the start of a pattern!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The swaddle is magic.  Glad you all got some rest! And she is SO freakin cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

First, she is ridiculously cute.  As in, makes my ovaries hurt cute.  

Second, I really hope this is the start of a trend for you.  The swaddle worked wonders for me.  If you need bigger blankets, we had great luck with the Aden & Anais blankets. That plus the Happiest Baby on the Block really helped.   

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options

She is precious!  Yay for sleep!

12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • Options
    So glad you got some good sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey, whatever works! Glad you got some rest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"