June 2013 Moms

A Baby Story

Makes me cry every time. As soon as the baby comes out, cue the fugly cry.

There was a time a few months after DD was born when this show opened the flood gates, but then I got over it. Not for long, apparently. I'm addicted again.
imagePregnancy Ticker

Re: A Baby Story

• haha... I can't watch that show anymore.  It was bad when I was TTC now it's even worse!  I get the big fat tears rolling down my cheeks. 

Makes me think of the ugly cry face Kim Kardashian gets made fun of for... 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I watched it today too, and I teared up! Nothing as amazing as a baby being brought into the world. Glad I'm not the only sap here ;)
    Marigold Celestial Nostrils to save the day with glitter and unicorn farts! Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • This is me too.  My DH always asks "why are you watching this" I can't help it when I'm PG.  Except it seems like they are mostly repeats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Try real life baby story! I'm an L&D RN some days I cry just as much as the parents. I can't wait till I'm showing so maybe they will understand! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • haha!! I saw it yesterday when I was home b/c of the hurricane and started bawling. I was like, I don't even KNOW these people!!! ha :)
    www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That show gets me every time. It makes me excited and scared to go into labor too. LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So funny, I was just watching this on my lunch break too. I def don't deal with this now as well as I did when I was TTC. I was emotion and happy but, when she got to really screaming I felt I needed to change the channel! I decided to change it back to see the baby born the mom gets so emotional and cue the crocodile tears :).

TTC #1 since Oct. 2010 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles HSG- clear
    January IUI #1 femara 2.5 mg+ovidrel=BFN
    February IUI#2 Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel=BFN
    March Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel+ TI=BFN taking a break from RE
    BFP 10/13/2012 beta #1=280 beta #2=714
    BabyName Ticker image
  • I cry at everything.  Especially birth. The talk about fugly crying makes me think of Farrah's "cry face".  BAD cry face. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Haha! Sounds like me. The second the mother sees her baby & starts crying, I start crying!!
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagewillst:
    Try real life baby story! I'm an L&D RN some days I cry just as much as the parents. I can't wait till I'm showing so maybe they will understand! :)
    I'd love to have a nurse that was as happy as we were.  Amazing experience to see a little life enter this world. 

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"