September 2011 Moms
Options

Help! Buff. Chicken Dip

Help! I made buffalo chicken dip last night ranch, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken, and I forgot to put it in the fridge until this morning.

Is it okay because it was already heated in the oven, or is it bad because of the ranch and sour cream?

Ahhh, dang it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Help! Buff. Chicken Dip

• Options

imagecovertxxamour:
    Help! I made buffalo chicken dip last night ranch, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken, and I forgot to put it in the fridge until this morning. Is it okay because it was already heated in the oven, or is it bad because of the ranch and sour cream? Ahhh, dang it.

It's bad. Bummer.

• Options
    Bummer.  Personally I'd toss it. :(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I threw it away. Don't want to chance it while I'm pregnant. But darn it!!! What a waste!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Consider it a blessing! My Bff made this (maybe not the exact recipe) for the super bowl and it was disgusting :(
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagebecasmeca:
    Consider it a blessing! My Bff made this maybe not the exact recipe for the super bowl and it was disgusting :

You swallow your words! Lol. I love it! Especially when prego!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagecovertxxamour:
    imagebecasmeca:
    Consider it a blessing! My Bff made this maybe not the exact recipe for the super bowl and it was disgusting :
    You swallow your words! Lol. I love it! Especially when prego!

I will swallow whatever you want me to swallow.. but not the buff chicken dip!! No Thank you!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"