Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

LO sitting at the kitchen table

We got a booster seat and LO doesn't want to eat off the tray that it comes with - she wants to eat off the table. It's cute. We have a wood table. If your LO does the same thing, do you have a table cloth on it for the mess? Right now it is uncovered but I guess I'll cover it. The only thing is that I will now have tablecloths to wash. Thoughts? TIA.
TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: LO sitting at the kitchen table

• The place mat is an awesome idea except for the fact that LO thinks it's funny when she keep throwing it on the ground! She likes watching me pick it up too. It's the fancier would kind.
    TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My kids have place mats. Sometimes I let them eat right off the table, but they usually take that as an invitation to smear things and dribble milk, haha.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Will this work on your table? It has suction cups underneath and generally they work pretty good.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesaturdaynightdoubletree:

Will this work on your table? It has suction cups underneath and generally they work pretty good.

We have this for eating out in restraunts.  It is wonderful!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I felt silly posting this but your tips are useful! Thanks :)
  • imagesaturdaynightdoubletree:

Will this work on your table? It has suction cups underneath and generally they work pretty good.

We have this for DD.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• We have a wood Ikea table. No table cloths, we just cleaned the table when she was done.  Doesn't work for everyone, and be careful of the effects from silverware when you add that in, but this has been great for us.
    IMG_8355
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"