1st Trimester

So much different than 1st pregnancy...

Pity party for a minute...All I want to do is take naps, eat, and be lazy. I don't want to help anyone do anything. I feel irritated and upset half the time. But when you are chasing after a 2 1/2 yr old, it's not going to happen. Sigh. So different than 1st pregnancy...anyone else feel the same?? Okay, pity party over. I'm very grateful for my life. For real. Happy Halloween!

Re: So much different than 1st pregnancy...

• I feel the same way.  I remember being exhausted during my first pregnancy, but I could just come home from work and sleep.  Now I have to cook dinner, play with a 2-yr-old, do bath, bedtime, etc.  I hate myself for dreading ToTing tonight becasue all I want to do is sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• You are not alone. Trust me, I am excited that I am having another baby. But the thrill that I had the first time around is truly not there this time. Last week I had an ultrasound. While I was happy that the baby is measuring perfectly and the heartbeat is strong; I wasnt overly excited like I was when I saw my DD's ultrasound for the first time. I just kinda feel like 'been there done that' with this one. Hopefully that doesnt sound awful...
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel exactly the same. I told my mom I didn't remember being this tired the first time & she said 'that's because you didn't have a 15 month old to chase after' haha

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

• Yep.  I'm feeling the same things physically, horrible all day sickness, extreme fatigue etc but experiencing it while trying to take care of a toddler is something else.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am super early still but even at this point with DS my boobs hurt so bad and I was crampy, I actually felt pregnant. This time around I have no symptoms yet and don't feel pregnant so it is kind of unsettling even though i know symptoms mean nothing regarding health.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"