1st Trimester
Options

temping right before bfp

Hi ladies-

I recently started temping (and am not pregnant right now) and am just curious if anyone was temping right before they got their bfp?  I am wondering what your temps were in the days leading up to your bfp?

I know there's a range of "normal" that varies from person to person, but I'm new to this and am just curious as to others' experiences.

Thanks! 

TTC since June 2012

Re: temping right before bfp

• Options
    You can look at my chart in my signature. I also temped a few days after and here and there just for piece of mind.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I thought my chart was going to go triphasic but I had a lot of open circles, too.  I stopped temping after my BFP.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback ladies.  It was helpful to look at charts!
    TTC since June 2012
  • Options

Hi,

I pretty much stopped temping after I got my BFP, but here is my chart for that cycle. It was actually the first month I started temping, so it's the only chart I had.  Hope that helps!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30369287/bbt.tiff

BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby's ultrasound at 10w5d
  • Options

My BFP chart is in my siggy as well. It looks a lot like the BFN chart before it, though....

ETA: There are differences, of course, but the range of temps *before* I got my BFP was about the same - they didn't really go up and stay up until after my first positive test.  

FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options
    Here's mine, with a BFP at 10DPO.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards